Church is a place to sing praises to God, listen to the word, meet people and so much more. GRIFF talked about what made him love his church so much and why he’s been going there for so long. His church not only engages the young people, but the older ones are taken care of too.
At his church they have golf outings, family outings and the men not only lift each other up, but hold each other accountable. His pastor also helped him do comedy at the church. Tell us what you love most about your church.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Lives Matter Signs Damaged Or Stolen In Several Cities, Police Say
- Heartbreaking: College Student Dies After Family Says He Was Repeatedly Hazed
- Angela Bassett Is Definitely “Redeeming The Time”
- Memory Scripture Of The Week – Ephesians 6:10
- Watch These ‘Regretful’ Trump Supporters Suddenly Realize 45 Is Immoral
- Thug Who Flashed Gun At HBCU Students Is Still On The Streets
- Everything We Know About The Memphis Police Shooting Of Martavious Banks
- Jonathan Nelson On His New Album: “From Beginning to End You Really Feel Like You Are Hearing And Feeling Declaration For Yourself” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- University’s Counselors Believe White Students Need A ‘Safe Space’ To Discuss Anti-Racism
- Jenifer Lewis Wears Nike On Emmys Red Carpet In Support Of Colin Kaepernick [VIDEO]
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
Get Up Poll: GRIFF Tells Why He Loves His Church So Much [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com