Church is a place to sing praises to God, listen to the word, meet people and so much more. GRIFF talked about what made him love his church so much and why he’s been going there for so long. His church not only engages the young people, but the older ones are taken care of too.
At his church they have golf outings, family outings and the men not only lift each other up, but hold each other accountable. His pastor also helped him do comedy at the church. Tell us what you love most about your church.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Why Setbacks Are Only Temporary
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Yvette Marie Miller Talks National Sickle Cell Awareness Month
- CeCe Winans Talks Being Back On The Road For The “Believe For It” Tour & More
- Black Student Enrollment At Community Colleges Has Declined Since The Pandemic
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: The Consequences Of Your Choices
- Report: Residents Want Answers After Dumfries School Bus Drug and Ran Over Parent
- Bill To Ban Turning Right On Red Lights In D.C. Unanimously Advances By D.C. Council
- Chew Entertainment & Carnegie Hall Present “A Night Of Inspiration” Carnegie Hall, New York City with Shirley Caesar, Erica Campbell and More!
- Your Right to Bare Arms: Michelle Obama’s Best Moves For Toned Arms & Back
- Generation Z’s Favorite Gospel Singer ZACARDI CORTEZ
Get Up Poll: GRIFF Tells Why He Loves His Church So Much [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com