Sometimes we just aren’t tired our souls are too. Erica Campbell spoke about how at moments we need to recharge and seek help from others. The enemy uses us being tired to fight us.
Learn to rest your soul and then we you are ready push yourself. She also mentioned to never give up the fight. These test and challenges will always be in front of you, but encourage yourself in the Lord.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- BMI Trailblazers 2021: 20 Most Performed Gospel Songs Revealed
- Donald Lawrence, Sir The Baptist, Kanye West & More Honored at 2021 BMI Trailblazers of Gospel Music Awards
- ACLU Sued By Black Worker For Racial Employment Discrimination, Second Time In The Past Year
- Barack And Michelle Obama Create Series To Teach Youth About Civic Engagement
- Breaking Barriers: Dr. Jason Wingard To Become Temple University’s First Black President
- U.S. District Judge Debra M. Brown Makes History In Mississippi
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Goes Blonde Again And We’re Loving It!
- Critical Race Theory Used To Attack Black Arizona School Board Member
- 13 Hospitalized After Mass Shooting On Austin’s Sixth Street
- Pharrell Williams To Open Norfolk-Based School For Underserved Students