Snoop Dogg is a rapper, gospel artist, game show host and now adding author to his resume. He’s decided to write a cookbook and it will include some of his best recipes. The “From Crook To Cook” book will have his famous baby back ribs, chicken and waffles and mac and cheese recipe in it.
Snoop currently has a show with Martha Stewart and got the idea from being on the show. Venus Williams and Serena Williams advance to the next round at the US Open. Lastly, family, friends and fans gather to pay respect to Aretha Franklin.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Florida Just Made It Even Harder To Prosecute Cops Who Shoot Unarmed Black People
- Black District Attorney Removed From E.J. Bradford Investigation Because Of A Facebook Photo
- Jazz Legend And Grammy Award Winner Nancy Wilson Dies At 81
- Jamie Grace Opens Up About Her Battle With Tourette Syndrome & Depression [VIDEO]
- DC VIOLENCE TAKES A TURN FOR THE WORST – 15 YEAR OLD HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT EXECUTED!
- Shaunie O’Neal’s Son Goes In For Heart Surgery: ‘If Only I Could Take His Place Today’
- Runways at BWI Back Open After Minor Issue
- EVERY FRIDAY WE CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- ‘Lynching,’ Blackface And An Afro Wig: Black Cops Terrorized By Racist White Coworkers, Lawsuit Says
- Busted! Cop Caught On Video Sucker Punching Unarmed Black Man Lied On Police Report