Snoop Dogg is a rapper, gospel artist, game show host and now adding author to his resume. He’s decided to write a cookbook and it will include some of his best recipes. The “From Crook To Cook” book will have his famous baby back ribs, chicken and waffles and mac and cheese recipe in it.
Snoop currently has a show with Martha Stewart and got the idea from being on the show. Venus Williams and Serena Williams advance to the next round at the US Open. Lastly, family, friends and fans gather to pay respect to Aretha Franklin.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 2 Prince George’s County Officers Shot Entering The Wrong Apartment
- Former NBA Player And Fellow Georgetown Prep Alum Defends Brett Kavanaugh, Kind Of
- Black Hurricane Florence Survivors Say They’re Being Ignored After Historic Flooding In Wilmington
- Southwest Airlines Is Racist And Segregates It’s Workers, Former Employee Says In Lawsuit
- Sheriff Who Suggested Black Folks Like Committing Crimes Refuses To Resign
- Woman Kills 3, Injures 3 In Aberdeen Shooting And Takes Her Own Life
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Maryland House Speaker Mike Busch Undergoes Heart Bypass Surgery
- Oh No! Steve Harvey’s Lost Long-Running Talk Show Just Got Cancelled
- IT’S FRIDAY!!! WE MADE IT – TIME FOR SOME BIRTHDAY’S ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”