Snoop Dogg is a rapper, gospel artist, game show host and now adding author to his resume. He’s decided to write a cookbook and it will include some of his best recipes. The “From Crook To Cook” book will have his famous baby back ribs, chicken and waffles and mac and cheese recipe in it.
Snoop currently has a show with Martha Stewart and got the idea from being on the show. Venus Williams and Serena Williams advance to the next round at the US Open. Lastly, family, friends and fans gather to pay respect to Aretha Franklin.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Rowland On The Power Of Loving Your ‘Crown And Glory’
- “One on One” Creator, Notable Television Writer & Producer Eunetta T. Boone Dead At 63
- LifeWay Christian Store To Close All 170 Stores Nationwide
- Girl, Bye: Felicity Huffman’s Shame Is ‘Unfathomable’ After Trying To Get Her Mediocre Kid Into College
- Charlottesville Public Schools Closed For Two Days After Racist Threats Online
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Announces She’s Officially Done Having Kids, So Please Stop Asking Her If She’s Pregnant [VIDEO]
- Prairie View A&M Student Hospitalized After Roommate Pours Bleach In Her Eyes
- Will Smith Takes His “Bucket List” To Facebook Watch
- 5-Year-Old Boy Dies After Being Crushed By Table At Church [VIDEO]
- A Facebook Staff Member May Have Had Access To Your Password