Erica Campbell talks about the Black clergy meeting that recently took place at The White House with Pastor Jamal Bryant and Pastor Michael McBride. Erica kicks off the dialogue regarding the importance of private meetings where real work can actually get done. The pastors both share their views and provide the scripture to help move the church forward, especially when dealing with politics.
Do you think that Black pastors visiting The White House is actually beneficial or is it more for the spotlight? Check out the exclusive audio above to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Legendary DeMatha High School Basketball Coach “Morgan Wootten” Dies at 88
- Jonathan McReynolds & Koryn Hawthorne To Host Stellar Awards 2020 + Nominees Announced
- BET’s ‘Sunday Best’ Season 10 To Return Spring 2020
- Missy Elliott’s Urban One Honors Acceptance Speech Is The #BlackGirlMagic Moment We Needed
- If You Love Living – Today is “Celebration of Life Day”!!! Celebrate in Your Own Way
- TRIED IT: Skin Seeds Aloe Glow Sheet Skin Mask
- Pourquoi? Commes des Garçons Threw Some Tired Ol’ Cornrow Wigs On White Models For Paris Fashion Week
- Fans Urge NBA To Help Delonte West As Troubling New Video Surfaces
- Prayer Requests “When You Pray, Expect An Answer”
- Sunday School Review “A Dedicated Prayer”