Erica Campbell talks about the Black clergy meeting that recently took place at The White House with Pastor Jamal Bryant and Pastor Michael McBride. Erica kicks off the dialogue regarding the importance of private meetings where real work can actually get done. The pastors both share their views and provide the scripture to help move the church forward, especially when dealing with politics.
Do you think that Black pastors visiting The White House is actually beneficial or is it more for the spotlight? Check out the exclusive audio above to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- “RACQUEL BAILEY” BOUGHT A BILLBOARD TO GET TYLER PERRY’S ATTENTION – GET’S HER SHOT IN A MOVIE!!!!
- “FANTASIA” RAISES THE ROOF ON BET’S “SUNDAY BEST”!!!
- TODAY WE CELEBRATE OUR “SENIORS” – IT’S “NATIONAL SENIOR CITIZENS DAY”
- Radio One Partners With The American Diabetes Associations “Step Out Walk”
- Kanye West Takes His Sunday Service To California Worship Center
- Black Girls Rock Resident Hairstylist Nafisah Carter Talks New E-Book
- Lawyers In The Botham Jean Murder Trial Won’t Refer To Amber Guyger’s ‘Employment Status’: Report
- BET Sunday Best Recap: Joshua Copeland, Melvin Crispell III Advance To Finals, Fantasia Debuts New Single
- NYPD Fires Officer Accused Of Fatally Choking Eric Garner
- ‘I’m Not Stopping This Fight’: Eric Garner’s Mother Vows To Go After Cops Who Watched Her Son Die