Erica Campbell talks about the Black clergy meeting that recently took place at The White House with Pastor Jamal Bryant and Pastor Michael McBride. Erica kicks off the dialogue regarding the importance of private meetings where real work can actually get done. The pastors both share their views and provide the scripture to help move the church forward, especially when dealing with politics.
Do you think that Black pastors visiting The White House is actually beneficial or is it more for the spotlight? Check out the exclusive audio above to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Strive To Be Great | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
- Message of Encouragement | Faith Walking
- Walk In Your Power | Ericaism
- WORDS from Sheilah Belle
- Introducing Anisa Fowler’s Hit ‘Jesus All The Way’ | Get Up Exclusive
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
See Marcus Jordan Live At The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise
'The Angel That Raised Me As A Kid': Kirk Franklin Fondly Remembers Adoptive Mother Gertrude
Marvin Sapp, Mahalia Jackson and More Named Inductees For The Black Music and Entertainment Walk Of Fame
Tickets On Sale Now: The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise October 14th at Reid Temple AME
Happy Birthday Hip Hop! Here’s 11 Gospel Hip Hop Songs To Celebrate With
Willie Moore Jr. Receives The St. Jude Urban Cares Radio Partner Of The Year Award
Songs We Hope Tasha Cobbs Leonard Performs At The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise
See Brandon Camphor & One Way Live At The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise