On “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” they’re discussing older men dating younger women. They also are trying to get to what to call them. One caller spoke about how women that are dating younger men are “cougars” and the older men dating younger women are “pumas.”
She also talked about how there has to be a 15 year difference of more to use those titles. Another caller spoke about how when she was 28 she dated a 18-year-old. Her friends thought she was crazy., GRIFF made fun of her a little, but all in all the two are happily married. She said it gets hard sometimes, but he’s older now and they make things work.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- FEMA Giving Maryland More Than $219M In COVID-19 Vaccine Federal Funding
- Fitness Expert Cierra C Talks The Importance of Choosing A Lifestyle Change Over Dieting
- Cat’s Birthday Party Leads to COVID-19 Spread
- Vice President Kamala Harris’ Husband, Douglas Emhoff, Begins Teaching Course At Georgetown Law
- Beyonce Teases New Icy Park Collection
- ‘We Must Convict Him!’ Maxine Waters Demands Trump’s Senate Impeachment Trial ‘Take Away His Power’
- Text & Title Time with Ronnette Rollins 1-24-21
- Motivational Moment with Ronnette Rollins – “How to Wait on God with Purpose”
- Candace Owens’ Baby: Mother Of Black Boy Says ‘The Whole World Stops’
- R.I.P. Gregory Sierra of ‘Sanford and Son’ and ‘Barney Miller’ Dies at Age 83
What Should Men Who Date Much Younger Women Be Called? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com