Erica Campbell talked about a post she shared on Instagram about falling. We all go through tough times in life and feel like we get pushed down. After we are pushed down we must get up and not just sit there.
Even though sometimes we want someone to help us up that’s not someones responsibility. Find strength and know that God has your back at all times. When you get up you will be restored and renewed.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET!
- BOW WOW TO HOST THE IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE FROM BUNIM/MURRAY PRODUCTIONS
- James Bond Is Back ON The Big Screen
- Celebrate the 35th Anniversary of the Classic Film Dirty Dancing
- Grammy® Winner Tamela Mann and NAACP Image® Award-Winning Comedian David Mann Bring the Overcomer Mann Family Tour to a City Near You
- Forward City X Travis Greene Brings “Tent Revival” To The Get Up! Church [Listen]
- 10 Positive Affirmations Every Black Woman Should Recite Before Leaving The House
- Lecrae Pulls the Plug on Mixtape Series With Final
- Jonathan McReynolds Pushes Out New Single, Your World
- Join Us For The 14th Annual Spirit of Praise At Reid Temple AME Church
- Russell Westbrook Launches RW Digital To Increase Representation In Advertising
Ericaism: I’ve Fallen and I CAN Get Up [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com