Erica Campbell talked about a post she shared on Instagram about falling. We all go through tough times in life and feel like we get pushed down. After we are pushed down we must get up and not just sit there.
Even though sometimes we want someone to help us up that’s not someones responsibility. Find strength and know that God has your back at all times. When you get up you will be restored and renewed.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET!
- FEMA Giving Maryland More Than $219M In COVID-19 Vaccine Federal Funding
- Fitness Expert Cierra C Talks The Importance of Choosing A Lifestyle Change Over Dieting
- Cat’s Birthday Party Leads to COVID-19 Spread
- Vice President Kamala Harris’ Husband, Douglas Emhoff, Begins Teaching Course At Georgetown Law
- Beyonce Teases New Icy Park Collection
- ‘We Must Convict Him!’ Maxine Waters Demands Trump’s Senate Impeachment Trial ‘Take Away His Power’
- Text & Title Time with Ronnette Rollins 1-24-21
- Motivational Moment with Ronnette Rollins – “How to Wait on God with Purpose”
- Candace Owens’ Baby: Mother Of Black Boy Says ‘The Whole World Stops’
- R.I.P. Gregory Sierra of ‘Sanford and Son’ and ‘Barney Miller’ Dies at Age 83
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Ericaism: I’ve Fallen and I CAN Get Up [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com