Erica Campbell is so excited because her big sister is getting married. She mentioned that like a lot of women her sister was scared of love. She’s been dating the same man for 10 years and told him a long time ago that if he wanted her to runaway to talk about marriage.
Erica wants everyone to know that love can be uneasy and uncomfortable, but it’s one of the most beautiful things in the world. She told listeners to stop being scared of a broken heart and to be free. If you put God at the center of it and open your heart everything will be okay.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Jussie Smollett Tells GMA’s Robin Roberts He’s ‘Pissed’ That People Don’t Believe Him
- Government Shutdown: Trump To Sign Funding Bill, Declare National Emergency On Border Security
- Former Youth Pastor Arrested For Alleged Sexual Battery
- Tamar Braxton Wins ‘Celebrity Big Brother,’ Becomes Show’s First Black Winner
- Study: Crime Correlates With Higher Rates of City Students Missing School
- Jason Van Dyke’s Wife Whines Her Husband Is Being Attacked Because He’s ‘A White Man Who Harmed’ LaQuan McDonald
- “BEN TANKARD” Back on The Billboard Charts With “RISE” And A 2019 NAACP Image Award Nomination
- IT’S FRIDAY!!! LET’S CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- “STONEMAN DOUGLAS HIGH SCHOOL” MASSACRE – A ONE YEAR REMINDER
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Love Talking: Never Too Late To Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com