Getting a car service has changed so much over the years. The team spoke about Uber and Lyft because recently a lot of assaults, robberies and other things have happened. Uber is trying to make passengers feel safer by adding a button on the app that notifies them and screen drivers more.
GRIFF mentioned that he uses the car services all the time and talks to his driver. He feels safe, but understands that sometimes it can be an uncomfortable situation for women.
TJ spoke about the first time she used it in Chicago and how she was uncomfortable. The driver was talking to her and she wasn’t quite used to that, but loves the service now. How do you think Uber and Lyft can help you feel safer?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Zacardi Cortez Is Number One On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart For A 2nd Week (Week of December 3, 2022)
- Morehouse To Offer Groundbreaking Black History Course In The Metaverse
- Bishop Marvin Sapp Talks ‘You Kept Me,’ The Search For New Talent & More
- LeBron James Calls Out Media For Not Asking Athletes About The Jerry Jones Photo
- Former President Bill Clinton Tests Positive for COVID-19
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: 20 Ideas To Change Your Life
- Starbucks Employee Suspended For Writing “Monkey” On Black Woman’s Cup
- Why Do Black Voters Matter In Georgia? Black Voters Matters’ LaTosha Brown Explains Why
- Giving Tuesday: Black-Led Organizations That Can Use Your Support
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: How Gratitude Can Save Your Life
Are You Uncomfortable Taking Uber Or Lyft? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com