Erica Campbell spoke about a post she saw about women that changes her hair a lot and sometimes her mate doesn’t like it. Women wear hairstyles that are short, long, wigs, weaves and more just to change things up. When your spouse doesn’t like your hair it sometimes makes you feel some type of way.
GRIFF mentioned that he doesn’t mind how a woman wears her hair. His dad loved long hair and would talk about it all the time, but that isn’t something he likes. GRIFF believes men can be shallow if they feel some type of way about how a woman wears her hair. Would you change your hair for the person you are dating or married?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Texas Shooter’s Mom Says Son Is “Not A Monster” But Can Be “Aggressive”
- Colin Kaepernick Awarded Honorary Degree From Morgan State University
- Travis Greene Talks “Dependable” & Upcoming Tour [Listen]
- Announcing Our ABFF 2022 AMBASSADOR!
- Black Music Honors Celebrates
- Tye Tribbett Talks “New” Single, Bringing Kids To Christ & More
- Death Toll Grows In Texas School Shooting
- Update: 14 Students Killed, 1 Teacher Dead in Texas Elementary School Shooting
- MAVERICK CITY MUSIC AND KIRK FRANKLIN ANNOUNCE THE ‘KINGDOM’ TOUR
- The Art Institute of Atlanta Announces Jermaine Dupri as Commencement Speaker
Why GRIFF Is Open To Any Hairstyle His Woman Wants To Wear [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com