June is Men’s Health Month and the team spoke with Dr. Jen Caudle about men staying healthy. She is not only a family physician, but a professor at Rowan University. Dr. Jen spoke about how men between 20-30 need to see the doctor every year even if they think they’re healthy.
She believes knowing your family history is very important as well. Men, especially African Americans between the ages of 40-50 need to have a colonoscopy and prostate check. Dr. Jen also believes that spouses should motivate the men and be supportive.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Zacardi Cortez Is Number One On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart For A 2nd Week (Week of December 3, 2022)
- Morehouse To Offer Groundbreaking Black History Course In The Metaverse
- Bishop Marvin Sapp Talks ‘You Kept Me,’ The Search For New Talent & More
- LeBron James Calls Out Media For Not Asking Athletes About The Jerry Jones Photo
- Former President Bill Clinton Tests Positive for COVID-19
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: 20 Ideas To Change Your Life
- Starbucks Employee Suspended For Writing “Monkey” On Black Woman’s Cup
- Why Do Black Voters Matter In Georgia? Black Voters Matters’ LaTosha Brown Explains Why
- Giving Tuesday: Black-Led Organizations That Can Use Your Support
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: How Gratitude Can Save Your Life
Dr. Jen Caudle Gives Tips On How Men Can Live Healthy Lives Through The Ages [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com