Erica Campbell spoke about how people ask her on a regular basis how she does everything she does. God gives her strength and pushes her through all situations and she has so much faith. Erica mentioned she isn’t trying to prove anything to anyone, but wants to share who God is with people.
You get tired sometimes and when you have the faith God gives you the strength you never knew you had. She wants us to stop thinking negative and trust in him at all times. Remember to have no fear and just have faith.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
- Message of Encouragement | Faith Walking
- Walk In Your Power | Ericaism
- WORDS from Sheilah Belle
- Introducing Anisa Fowler’s Hit ‘Jesus All The Way’ | Get Up Exclusive
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- Baltimore Artist Spotlight – Jody Davis
Faith Walking: I Can Do All Things Through God Who Strengthens Me [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
'The Angel That Raised Me As A Kid': Kirk Franklin Fondly Remembers Adoptive Mother Gertrude
Marvin Sapp, Mahalia Jackson and More Named Inductees For The Black Music and Entertainment Walk Of Fame
See Marcus Jordan Live At The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise
DC Appoints Their First Black Woman Police Chief
Happy Birthday Hip Hop! Here’s 11 Gospel Hip Hop Songs To Celebrate With
Willie Moore Jr. Receives The St. Jude Urban Cares Radio Partner Of The Year Award
Tickets On Sale Now: The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise October 14th at Reid Temple AME
Songs We Hope Tasha Cobbs Leonard Performs At The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise