Erica Campbell spoke about forgiveness as well as renewing your mind. When we take out bitter thoughts, anger and jealousy it will help us in life. She also spoke about taking the no’s out of our spirit and having more positive thoughts.
Erica explained that God forgives us then saves us and we must do the same. Stop holding on to negative things in your life and move forward. Declare it, be free and things will get better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mississippi Police Officer Charged With Murdering A 32-Year-Old Black Mother
- David and Tamela Mann Celebrate God’s Miracle Working Power!
- SOP Memory Scripture Of The Week – Psalm 92:1
- GET READY FOR “PRAISE IN THE PARK” – JUNE 22nd IN SOUTHEAST D.C.
- INSIDE LINEBACKER “REUBEN FOSTER” – TORN ACL ON THIRD NON-CONTACT PLAY OF “OTA’S”
- IT’S QUARTET TUESDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”!!! LET’S CELEBRATE THE QUARTETS!!!!
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- Christian Coffee Company Donates Cars To Struggling Moms
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- Body Found Under D.C. Bridge is Missing Maryland Teen
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Faith Walking: What Can You Save If You Forgive? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com