Erica Campbell spoke about forgiveness as well as renewing your mind. When we take out bitter thoughts, anger and jealousy it will help us in life. She also spoke about taking the no’s out of our spirit and having more positive thoughts.
Erica explained that God forgives us then saves us and we must do the same. Stop holding on to negative things in your life and move forward. Declare it, be free and things will get better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The 2018 Baltimore Marathon Winners
- Mega Millions Is Officially Mega Billions As Jackpot Reaches $1.6 Billion
- NCCU Students Protest Grand Opening Of The New Durham Police Department Headquarters
- Kirk Franklin Sits Down With Snoop Dogg About His Journey To Redemption (Part 1)
- Woman Arrested After Leaving 2-Year-Old Boy On A Stranger’s Doorstep
- Amber Guyger ‘Bragged About Being Violent’ On Social Media, According Botham Jean Family Attorney
- New York State Senator Marty Golden Reportedly Has An Open White Supremacist On His Staff
- ‘Luke Cage’ Canceled At Netflix
- The Wave Of Black Women Candidates Just Got Stronger With This Grassroots Funding Milestone
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Faith Walking: What Can You Save If You Forgive? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com