Erica Campbell spoke about forgiveness as well as renewing your mind. When we take out bitter thoughts, anger and jealousy it will help us in life. She also spoke about taking the no’s out of our spirit and having more positive thoughts.
Erica explained that God forgives us then saves us and we must do the same. Stop holding on to negative things in your life and move forward. Declare it, be free and things will get better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Faith Walking: You Can Make It Through The Tough Stuff [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Faith Walking: Take It As A Growth Opportunity [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Faith Walking: He’s Gonna Bless You And Your Children [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The Bowser Administration Investigates Deputy Mayor John Falcicchio
- Medical Minute With Dr. Mel: Black Vets Denied Benefits?
- Tye Tribbett Brings The Gospel To NPR’s Tiny Desk Concerts
- Rev. Alfred C.D. Vaughn, Pastor Of The Sharon Baptist Church In Baltimore, Has Died
- Happy Women’s History Month! Here’s 8 Scriptures For Women
- LaTocha Talks To Cheryl Jackson About Her Passion To Do Gospel and Inspirational Music
- Wizards Present Kicks, Sips And Drip Night On March 18th
- Women of the Bible: Anna
- CeCe Winans Regains The Number One Position On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of March 18, 2023)
- Happy Pi Day! Black-Owned DMV Pizza Shops To Get Your Pizza Pies
Faith Walking: What Can You Save If You Forgive? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Deitrick Haddon Ex-wife -- Damita Haddon, Finally Breaks Her Silence!
Gospel Singer Shawn Jones Dies On Stage While Singing “Worthy Is He”
Donnie McClurkin Repairing ‘Broken’ Relationship With 12-Year-Old Son Matthew
Tye Tribbett Discusses Affair & Suicide!
One of Gospel Music's Giant Has Passed -- Ms. Lecresia Campbell
Bishop IV Hilliard Speaks On Being Jailed After Church Fight!
The Clergy Respond To Letter From a Birmingham Jail
Top 10 Civil Rights Protest Songs Of All Time