Erica Campbell spoke about forgiveness as well as renewing your mind. When we take out bitter thoughts, anger and jealousy it will help us in life. She also spoke about taking the no’s out of our spirit and having more positive thoughts.
Erica explained that God forgives us then saves us and we must do the same. Stop holding on to negative things in your life and move forward. Declare it, be free and things will get better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Families Get New Answers In Ancestry Thanks To Millions Of Updated Freedmen’s Bureau Records
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Passes Away
- Get The Details On Angela Bassett’s Chic Emmy’s Hair
- Legislation Introduced To Make Rosa Parks Day A Federal Holiday
- Warner Music Group Announces HBCU Internship Program
- Children’s Book Inspired By ‘The 1619 Project’ To Hit Shelves This Fall
- Nene Leakes Describes “New Normal” After Losing Husband Gregg Leakes To Cancer
- COVID-19 Becomes Biggest Cop Killer As Police Unions Fight Vaccine Mandates
- Wendy Williams Hospitalized For Psychiatric Evaluation While Also Battling COVID
- Sephora Launches The Sephora Favorites Black-Owned Beauty Kit, Highlighting Black-Owned Businesses
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet
Source: 1 of 1
Faith Walking: What Can You Save If You Forgive? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com