Love can be confusing for many people, but you must know God did not place it there. Sometimes we confuse ourselves by switching up the things we want just so we aren’t lonely or want to be with someone. When we do that it allows more confusion to come into the situation.
Erica Campbell wants us to make more firm decisions and the next time make sure the person has a heart that you want. In relationships sometimes we move on too quickly and we bring baggage into the next one. We must analyze ourselves and take it from there.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Update: 14 Students Killed, 1 Teacher Dead in Texas Elementary School Shooting
- MAVERICK CITY MUSIC AND KIRK FRANKLIN ANNOUNCE THE ‘KINGDOM’ TOUR
- The Art Institute of Atlanta Announces Jermaine Dupri as Commencement Speaker
- THE WALLS GROUP “CRAZY”
- The National Museum of African American History and Culture (NMAAHC)’s Our American Story Honors General Colin Powell
- Gospel Music Competition How Sweet the Sound
- I Hate The Homies Podcast ‘Nick Saban Is A Narc’ | Episode 1
- Faith Walking: “Remember To Turn On The Light In Your Life” [LISTEN]
- Kirk Franklin & Chandler Moore Are All About The ‘Kingdom’ [Listen]
- Bishop Hezekiah Walker and Pastor Mike McBride Brings All-Star Lineup To ‘Stand With Buffalo’