It’s Mental Health Awareness Month and Erica Campbell wants to know what can be done to help. One caller mentioned that you must pay attention to the signs early on. As a child and when he got older he was dealing with certain issues, but not understanding how to fix it.
When he became an adult he got help with his issues and is thankful God was there for him every step of the way. Another woman called and spoke about how some believe prayer helps, but it’s not enough at times and medication is needed. She also advised that people not just go off of medication just because they want to.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Dr. Tremaine Afetorgbor Explains How To Make Healthy Substitutions During Thanksgiving
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Where Is Your Faith?
- Chef Jernard Wells Mother of Love Strawberry Lemon Zest Bundt Cake Recipe from “Southern Inspired Cookbook”
- Chef Jernard Wells Shares His “Granny Gwen’s Banana Pudding” Recipe
- Funding Your Legacy With Life Insurance | Monday Monday
- Teddy & Tina Campbell Premieres “Remember Jesus” & “Christmas At Our House”
- Charlie Wilson To Perform At The Tom Joyner Foundation Fantastic Voyage®
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Faith, Hope and Strength Lead To Success
- Tamela Mann, for KING & COUNTRY Win At The 2022 American Music Awards
- Watch ALL 5 Nights Of The Praise Virtual Fall 2022 Revival
Get Up Poll: What We Can Do Differently About Mental Health [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com