GRIFF spoke about how men talk about things with each other. Growing up he had a lot of friends, then lost some of them and now at the church has so many he can rely on. He explained that he went out with his friend the other day for a day of fun.
GRIFF took him to get a pedicure, fix up their beards and then to lunch. While they ate his friend told him a lot and had a heart to heart. GRIFF mentioned that it was one of the best times he’s had with a friend.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- IMAGINE Family Day: PGAAMCC Festival and Book Fair
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: Be The Best You
- NFL TAKES A STAND — STAND FOR NATIONAL ANTHEM OR ELSE
- Black Law Firm Wins Largest Jury Verdict For Rape In U.S. History
- Trayvon Martin TV Series Stalled After Parents Say Weinstein Company Owes $150,000
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama Shares Images From “Becoming”
- The NFL Now Requires Players To Stand For The National Anthem
- Chicago’s Black, Low-Income Students Suffer Most After City’s 2013 School Closures, Report Says
- LifeBridge Health Says Their Data Has Been Hacked
- Jamie Foxx To Host 2018 BET Awards