GRIFF spoke about how men talk about things with each other. Growing up he had a lot of friends, then lost some of them and now at the church has so many he can rely on. He explained that he went out with his friend the other day for a day of fun.
GRIFF took him to get a pedicure, fix up their beards and then to lunch. While they ate his friend told him a lot and had a heart to heart. GRIFF mentioned that it was one of the best times he’s had with a friend.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Aretha Franklin – Our Queen of Soul
- Trifling Fox News Thinks Patti LaBelle Is Aretha Franklin
- Hospital Faces Lawsuit Over Allegedly Agreeing With Patient Refusing Care Of Black Nurse
- Gospel And Aretha: Aretha Franklin Worked Gospel And Her Faith Throughout Her Career
- More Than Music: Aretha ‘Natural Woman’ Franklin Was A Civil Rights Hero, Too
- Faith Walking: Holy Spirit In My Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- Pastor John Gray Talks About Why He Met With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- A Rose Is Still A Rose: On Aretha Franklin’s ’90s Classic
- Macy Gray On Aretha Franklin: “I Think She Knew She Was The Greatest” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Watch As Donnie Simpson & Aretha Franklin Sing “The Makings Of You”