GRIFF spoke about how men talk about things with each other. Growing up he had a lot of friends, then lost some of them and now at the church has so many he can rely on. He explained that he went out with his friend the other day for a day of fun.
GRIFF took him to get a pedicure, fix up their beards and then to lunch. While they ate his friend told him a lot and had a heart to heart. GRIFF mentioned that it was one of the best times he’s had with a friend.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- MOTHER CHARGED WITH 6 COUNTS OF VEHICULAR HOMICIDE IN FATAL CRASH ON RT. 301
- Travis and Jackie Greene Welcome Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- Phylicia Rashad Is Coming Back To Broadway
- Diddy & His Daughters Are Black Royalty On The Cover Of Essence
- 13-Year-Old Girl On Life Support After Fight Outside Middle School
- Praise! Pastor Says Boy Thrown From Balcony Is In Recovery, No Brain Damage
- “TASHA COBBS-LEONARD” FEATURED ON TV-ONE’S “UNSUNG”!! WATCH THE ENTIRE EPISODE HERE
- Stacy Sneed Sarcoidosis Interview WIth Cheryl Jackson
- Police Once Investigated Anonymous Call That Kevin Hunter Poisoned Wendy Williams
- Jesse Williams & Taylour Page Confirm Relationship In Cute Post [PHOTO]