Erica Campbell is talking about befriending people that are mean. Sometimes when you hang around mean people it could make you like them. Erica can’t understand how people wake up just being angry and wants them to experience grace as well as happiness.
She also spoke about them missing something and choosing to be mad. You shouldn’t be proud of it and know that it’s not healthy. Let it go and be free.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Prayer Requests “Won’t God Do It?”
- Scripture For The Week “Put God First”
- Sunday School Review “Don’t Act Superior To Others”
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Pledges To Pay Off Student Loan Debt Of Morehouse’s Entire Graduating Class of 2019
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Music Video For New Song, “OK”
- BILLIONAIRE INVESTOR “ROBERT SMITH” PROMISES TO PAY OFF ALL GRADUATES SCHOOL DEBT!!!
- IT’S A THROWBACK MONDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Share The Name Of Their New Baby
- Teens Charged With Possible MS-13 Related Murder Of 14-Year-Old Girl
- Maryland Comptroller Wants State to Divest From Alabama Over Abortion Law