GRIFF was recently at an event and had the opportunity to speak with a mother and her son. After they talked he noticed the mom lick her finger and wipe crumbs off the side of his face. GRIFF wants there to be an age limit on that.
During his prayer he also spoke about his dad that still tries to kiss him in the mouth. GRIFF mentioned all he wants is a nice hug or handshake because he’s too old for that. Erica Campbell thinks GRIFF should embrace it, but he said it’s too much for him.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Active Shooter Reported At Texas High School
- Is Javen A Pastor Who Sings Or Singer Who’s A Pastor?
- Erica Campbell Tells How A Pastor Handled The Funeral Services Of A Mean Woman [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr. Griffin: GRIFF Thanks God For His Divine Friendships [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story Of Philemon [EXCLUSIVE]
- New Medication Racially Codes The Opioids Epidemic As A Health Issue
- Documentary Alleges Whitney Houston Was Molested By Dee Dee Warwick
- Faith Walking: You Can Make It Through The Tough Stuff [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lupus And You: 5 Facts You Need To Know For Lupus Awareness Month
- Good News About “Black-ish” & “Grown-ish” [EXCLUSIVE]
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
GRIFF’s Prayer: Mothers That Wipe Their Kids Faces With Saliva [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com