GRIFF was recently at an event and had the opportunity to speak with a mother and her son. After they talked he noticed the mom lick her finger and wipe crumbs off the side of his face. GRIFF wants there to be an age limit on that.
During his prayer he also spoke about his dad that still tries to kiss him in the mouth. GRIFF mentioned all he wants is a nice hug or handshake because he’s too old for that. Erica Campbell thinks GRIFF should embrace it, but he said it’s too much for him.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Hospital Faces Lawsuit Over Allegedly Agreeing With Patient Refusing Care Of Black Nurse
- Gospel And Aretha: Aretha Franklin Worked Gospel And Her Faith Throughout Her Career
- Tim Bowman Jr. Is Getting Ordained As A Pastor! [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Where’s The Respect? Fox Shows Wrong Singer in RIP Aretha Franklin Graphic
- More Than Music: Aretha ‘Natural Woman’ Franklin Was A Civil Rights Hero, Too
- Aretha Franklin – Our Queen of Soul
- Trifling Fox News Thinks Patti LaBelle Is Aretha Franklin
- Faith Walking: Holy Spirit In My Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- A Rose Is Still A Rose: On Aretha Franklin’s ’90s Classic
- Macy Gray On Aretha Franklin: “I Think She Knew She Was The Greatest” [EXCLUSIVE]
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
GRIFF’s Prayer: Mothers That Wipe Their Kids Faces With Saliva [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com