GRIFF’s prayer today is a little different. He spoke about how he had to block several of his male friends on social media because they weren’t wearing shirts in their profile pictures. GRIFF is praying that they find shirts or jackets to put on.
He believes that his friends are too old to be shirtless on social media. GRIFF is also tired of men using filters. So if you want to remain friends with GRIFF on social media please put a shirt on.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The 2018 Billboard Music Awards Categories Gospel Fans Are Excited About [EXCLUSIVE]
- Family Outraged By Judge’s Verbal Abuse Of Ill Relative
- How To Help Men Eat Healthy [EXCLUSIVE]
- Washington Football NFL Profile: Who is Tremaine Edmunds?
- Denzel Washington Says He’s “Passing The Baton” In Conversation With Michael B. Jordan
- Here’s Why Meek Mill Will Finally Be Released From Prison
- Washington Football NFL Profile: Who is Denzel Ward?
- Another Black Man Was Thrown Out Of A Restaurant For Just Sitting Down
- A Tale Of Two Arrests: After Starbucks, Where Are The Calls For A Waffle House Boycott?
- Golf Club Tries To Whitesplain Calling Police On Black Women Who Posed No Threat