Dr. Katina Kennedy joined “Get Up!” for Healthy Ever After. She talked about the big three: blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels. She explains why it’s crucial for everyone to know these three numbers, and thus, or health status, all the time. If you don’t know your big three, you are headed down the wrong path.
When we’re talking blood sugar, we’re monitoring the disease, Diabetes. If you are experiencing certain changes in your body, your blood sugar can tell you if Diabetes could be culprit. Dr. Katina also talks about what the new normal blood pressure number is, and why it has changed. She encourages folks to check their blood pressure once a week, and breaks down the different types of cholesterol, and which one is the most dangerous. Check out this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Here’s Why Meek Mill Will Finally Be Released From Prison
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday – Renewed Strength
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks – Serve Happily
- CHARTER BUS CARRYING PRINCE GEORGE’S COUNTY STUDENTS CATCHES FIRE ON JERSEY TURNPIKE
- IT’S QUARTET TUESDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Cathy Hughes On Being The First African-American Female Recipient Of The Prestigious Lowry Mays Excellence In Broadcasting Award [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Former President George H.W. Bush In Intensive Care
- Here’s How Black Voters May Challenge Trump’s Re-Election In 2020
- Trump’s Education Secretary Feels Burdened By Civil Rights Cases
- Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton Gives Birth To A Baby Boy