Pastor Taffi Dollar released a book on gender equality last year. Since then, the #MeToo movement has picked up steam and empowered women to come forward with the stories of sexual harassment in the workplace. Taffi talks about how gender equality plays a role in this movement, expressing her gratitude for its occurrence, and explaining why it is necessary, despite the discomfort it may call.
Taffi talks about how she and her husband, Creflo Dollar, transformed their household by focusing on a mutual partnership between them, rather than requiring the man to lead on his own. She explains how this approach of “mutual submission” builds healthy, whole relationships, rather than contributing to the divorce rate. Check out this exclusive interview to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- PRINCE GEORGE’S COUNTY POLICE OFFICER IN SOME DANGEROUSLY HOT WATER!!!!
- IT’S QUARTET TUESDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Steps You Should Take If you Find Out You Have Cancer
- For Black People, Voting Is Just The Beginning Of The Work
- Angie Stone & Q Parker Speak On How God Helped Them Find Their Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- What’s The Tea: Simone Biles Isn’t Happy With the New USA Gymnastic Preisdent
- Eva Marcille Is Marred! See The Gorgeous Photos [PHOTOS]
- What’s Next In The Laquan McDonald Shooting Case? Here’s Everything We Know
- Here’s Why Black Seniors May Be Singled Out By Voter Suppression Efforts
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Gets Complaint Filed Against Her Because Of Kanye West Photo
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria Johnson1 of 6
2. The Walls Group2 of 6
3. Marvin Sapp3 of 6
4. Tina Campbell4 of 6
5. Anita Wilson5 of 6
6. JJ Hairston6 of 6
Taffi Dollar Explains Why The #MeToo Is Necessary Despite Its Discomfort [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com