TJ reads from Luke 17:6, which talks about how having faith even as small as a mustard seed enables us to do very big things. TJ used to lead children’s time at her church in Milwaukee, and she once gave the children bags of mustard seeds.
TJ reminds us that it’s important that we feed ourselves with the word of God, because you never know when the next storm will come. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
RELATED: Faith Walking: Trust God [EXCLUSIVE]
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Jussie Smollett Tells GMA’s Robin Roberts He’s ‘Pissed’ That People Don’t Believe Him
- Government Shutdown: Trump To Sign Funding Bill, Declare National Emergency On Border Security
- Former Youth Pastor Arrested For Alleged Sexual Battery
- Tamar Braxton Wins ‘Celebrity Big Brother,’ Becomes Show’s First Black Winner
- Study: Crime Correlates With Higher Rates of City Students Missing School
- Jason Van Dyke’s Wife Whines Her Husband Is Being Attacked Because He’s ‘A White Man Who Harmed’ LaQuan McDonald
- “BEN TANKARD” Back on The Billboard Charts With “RISE” And A 2019 NAACP Image Award Nomination
- IT’S FRIDAY!!! LET’S CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- “STONEMAN DOUGLAS HIGH SCHOOL” MASSACRE – A ONE YEAR REMINDER