Loving intentionally and unselfishly means that love doesn’t just do what’s convenient and comfortable. Love gets stretched, challenged, and tested. If you aren’t able to go beyond an argument and love anyway, you have to re-examine whether that was really love. God’s design for love is very specific. Anything else is not the same.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Corner Store Caroline! White Woman Calls 911 After Claiming 9-Year-Old Sexually Assaulted Her
- Trump Tells Black People To ‘Honor’ Him By Voting Republican In November
- High School Marching Band Causes Outrage After ‘John Q’ Halftime Skit
- Kanye Will Love This! Trump Praises Confederate General Robert E. Lee
- Donald Lawrence Shares What It Might Be Like In Goshen [EXCLUSIVE]
- Prince’s Estate Demands Trump Stop Playing His Music At Rallies
- Solutions? 17 Percent Of Black Baby Boomers Are Homeless At Some Point, Study Says
- State Court Throws Out Death Penalty Disproportionately Affecting Black People
- City’s Policy To Punish Trick-Or-Treaters Sparks Debate About Racism
- Candace ‘The NRA Protected Black People From The KKK’ Owens Challenged Bakari Sellers To A Debate