Loving intentionally and unselfishly means that love doesn’t just do what’s convenient and comfortable. Love gets stretched, challenged, and tested. If you aren’t able to go beyond an argument and love anyway, you have to re-examine whether that was really love. God’s design for love is very specific. Anything else is not the same.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- “URBAN ONE” – SPONSORING “MEN’S HEALTH INITIATIVE” – WE REPRESENT!!
- Janet Jackson Opens Up About Struggle With Depression
- ‘White Civil Rights Rally’ Headed To Washington, D.C. In August
- Erica & Warryn Campbell Visits The DMV For The Premiere Of “We’re The Campbells” [Video]
- The Washington Wizards Select Oregon Guard/Forward Troy Brown, Jr.
- FRIDAY!!! TIME FOR SOME BIRTHDAY’S ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Black Women Accuse Bahama Breeze Of Racial Profiling For Calling Cops To Make Sure They Pay Bill
- True Hollywood Bible Story: Jesus Talks To The Children [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: God Is With Me Even On A Bad Day [EXCLUSIVE]
- If You Wondered About The Motive Behind Melania Trump’s Border Visit, Her Jacket Said It All