Are you effective with what you do? Are you making money, or are you making history? In this Ericaism, Erica Campbell urges us not to get so caught up with the bills that you forget about the big picture- your purpose. The validation won’t come from people or the money. It comes from knowing you are fulfilling your purpose.
Erica Campbell talks about her purpose, to introduce Jesus to people outside of the body of Christ. So she’s careful to make sure she doesn’t get lost in the other aspects of her job, and doesn’t loose sight of the goal. Take a second to ask yourself, are you being effective? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jabari Johnson Borrows From The Bible For His Uplifting New Single “One Touch”
- Inspirational Lifestyles: 5 Biblical Truths About Time and Productivity – God will finish the work we leave unfinished (Day #3)
- 2 Trillion Thoughts: Jon Gruden’s Emails & The Raiders [Watch]
- Jump-In Car Thefts Are On The Rise! Beware DMV!
- What’s The Tea: William Shatner Becomes The Oldest To Go Into Space
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: A Dream Worth Fighting For
- Protesting Howard University Students Take Over Campus Building Amid Unmet Demands
- City Of Detroit To Reopen Michigan’s Only HBCU
- FEMA Denies Disaster Declaration For Maryland After Ida
- Black Farmers Ask Court To Join Lawsuit Challenging Historic Aid Program Meant To Address Longstanding Discrimination