Are you effective with what you do? Are you making money, or are you making history? In this Ericaism, Erica Campbell urges us not to get so caught up with the bills that you forget about the big picture- your purpose. The validation won’t come from people or the money. It comes from knowing you are fulfilling your purpose.
Erica Campbell talks about her purpose, to introduce Jesus to people outside of the body of Christ. So she’s careful to make sure she doesn’t get lost in the other aspects of her job, and doesn’t loose sight of the goal. Take a second to ask yourself, are you being effective? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Multi Grammy Nominee, Dante Bowe Performs “Joyful” on The Tameron Hall Show
- Introducing: Randy Weston Of Judah Band Breaks Down Their Heavenly New Single “Making A Way”
- Death Rate Of Black Children Increased By 17% During The Pandemic: Report
- Get Up Prayer: “Help Us Realize God, You Are In Control” [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- 2-Year Old Saves Her Mother By Calling 911 After She Fainted
- KORYN HAWTHORNE RELEASES NEW SINGLE “YOU (REMIX)”
- Rap Legend Darryl “DMC” McDaniels Talks About His New Book “Darryl’s Dream” [Listen]
- Too Cute: Wizards Players’ Kids Introduce Their Dads On The Big Screen For Sundays Game
- Feed your HOPE with the Word of God – Motivational Moment
- 5 Ways To Lose Your First 20 Pounds–Fast!