D.L. Hughley visited the “Get Up!” studio and hung out with GRIFF! He started off with a prayer of his own, asking the Lord to put His healing powers on a certain pregnancy test, a rash, and his son. After cracking up GRIFF and Erica with a debaucherous prayer, he talked about the Comedy Get Down, and missing his friend Charlie Murphy.
D.L. also recalled Charlie Murphy’s funeral, which he said went on for hours with all the comedians who got up to share life and laughter in memory of their good friend. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this hilarious interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Former NFL Running Back Cedric Benson Dead At 36
- Scripture For The Week “Walk In Your Purpose”
- Prayer Requests “Cast All Your Cares On God”
- Sunday School Review “Reward of Marriage”
- Report: Stephen Curry To Launch First-Ever Golf Program At Howard
- Krispy Kreme Launches Delivery Service, Find Out Which Are Participating In The DMV
- ‘We Have Medicine:’ Brothers In Jussie Smollett Case Back In Nigeria Offering ‘Love And Good Energy’
- NBA SUPERSTAR “STEPHEN CURRY” TO MAKE SUBSTANTIAL DONATION TO HBCU HOWARD UNIVERSITY TO RESTART GOLF TEAM!!!
- FOR “US” ICE CREAM LOVERS – TODAY IS OUR DAY – “NATIONAL SOFT ICE CREAM DAY” – GET A SCOOP TODAY!!!
- IT’S “THROWBACK MONDAY” ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
Rest In Power: The People We Lost In 2017
1. Activist Erica GarnerSource:Getty 1 of 18
2. Singer Joni Sledge of Sister SledgeSource: 2 of 18
3. Bishop Eddie LongSource:Getty 3 of 18
4. Father of Rock And Roll Chuck BerrySource: 4 of 18
5. Comedian Charlie MurphySource:Getty 5 of 18
6. Comedian And Activist Dick GregorySource:Getty 6 of 18
7. Actress Della ReeseSource:Getty 7 of 18
8. The "Cosby Show" actor Earle HymanSource: 8 of 18
9. Iconic actor Robert GuillaumeSource:Getty 9 of 18
10. Fashion Designer and Project Runway Alum Mychael KnightSource:Getty 10 of 18
11. 50s Singer Fats DominoSource: 11 of 18
12. Former NFL Star and Actor Bernie CaseySource: 12 of 18
13.Source: 13 of 18
14. "True Blood" Star Nelsan EllisSource:Getty 14 of 18
15. Rapper Fresh Kid IceSource:Getty 15 of 18
16. Rapper ProdigySource:Getty 16 of 18
17. Singer Cuba Gooding Sr.Source:Getty 17 of 18
18. Actress Mary Tyler MooreSource:Getty 18 of 18
D.L. Hughley Talks About The Passing Of His Friend Charlie Murphy [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com