What is the appropriate age to have your children leave the home? TJ spoke about a story in which parents want to kick their 30-year-old son out the house. He doesn’t pay rent and is asking them to let him stay a little while longer because he’s not ready.
GRIFF believes that different cultures have rules, which is to stay in the house until you’re married. Erica Campbell mentioned that you have to equip your kids and make them understand to have a purpose and value in life to work hard and be independent. Many believe that if you need to kick your child out the house then so be it. Tell us your thoughts on this topic.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Marvin Sapp Introduces ‘You Kept Me’ Single [LISTEN]
- The Impact Of Words On Your Success | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The DMV Salutes Richard Smallwood For His 75th Birthday! (LIVE STREAM)
- Diabetes Awareness Month: How To Travel Smart With Type 1 Diabetes
- We Grieve But We Still Have Hope | Faith Walking
- Bishop Dan Willis Debuts His New Song ‘I’ll Recover All’ and Talks Upcoming Album
- Be a Victor, Not A Victim | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Holidays at the Apollo Festive Programming for all ages, December 2 – December 30, 2023
- Ron Poindexter Premieres His New Song ‘Overflow’ and Talks About What’s Next For Him
- Good News Equals Great Results | Dr. Willie Jolley
Why Parents Need To Prepare Their Children For Life [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
THE WIFE OF REV. CARLTON PEARSON FILES FOR DIVORCE!!!
The Conflict Between Worry and Prayer – A Motivational Moment
WMATA Issues Warning Of Severe Metro Service Reductions Due To A $750 Million Budget Deficit
Arlington County Reopens Housing Voucher Waitlist Lot After Over A Decade
6 Summer Makeup Must-Haves Experts Say You Should Shop
Loudoun County Public School Employees To Receive Minimum 5% Pay Raise Under 2024 Budget
Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
10 Principles To Win BIG #3 | Dr. Willie Jolley