Erica Campbell speaks about how sometimes you need to have quiet strength. We must listen more and talk less especially when trying to avoid conflict. When something happens and you immediately respond it can do damage.
You could possibly be saying something out of anger and that isn’t good. Take a moment to think about things then respond or stay quiet. It might be hard, but it can help in different situations.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- LA Fitness Fires Multiple Employees After Two Black Men Were Racially Profiled
- New Orleans Teen Accepted To 83 Colleges
- #DianteYarber: Another Unarmed Black Man Killed By The Police
- Attorney Ben Crump Rallied NAN Convention Crowd After Making An Unexpected Introduction
- iPraise Live: An Acoustic Set With Jekalyn Carr [Exclusive Video]
- Jabari Johnson Explains Why He Stopped Singing Quartet To Become A Worship Leader [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pastor William McDowell Describes His Prayer That Was Answered 20 Years After He Called Out To God [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks – Watch Your Words
- Billboard Music Award Nominations Announced
- How Beyoncè’s Coachella Performance Is Benefiting HBCU’s [EXCLUSIVE]