Erica Campbell speaks about how sometimes you need to have quiet strength. We must listen more and talk less especially when trying to avoid conflict. When something happens and you immediately respond it can do damage.
You could possibly be saying something out of anger and that isn’t good. Take a moment to think about things then respond or stay quiet. It might be hard, but it can help in different situations.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- R.I.P. Gregory Sierra of ‘Sanford and Son’ and ‘Barney Miller’ Dies at Age 83
- Broadcasting Legend Larry King Dies At 87
- Kelly Rowland Shows Off Her 9-Month Bump
- Michelle Obama Wore Both Fenty Beauty and Pat McGrath Makeup To The Inauguration
- Designer Sergio Hudson Details His Process For Creating VP Kamala Harris and Michelle Obama’s Inauguration Day Outfits
- Washington’s Jennifer King To Become First Black Woman Full-Time NFL Coach
- Gov. Larry Hogan Calling On Schools To Return To Hybrid In-Person Learning By March 1
- Congress Grants Waiver For Lloyd Austin To Become First Black Secretary Of Defense
- Michelle Obama’s Hairstylist Shares How To Recreate Her Inauguration Curls
- Bishop I.V. Hilliard Shares Why You Cannot Give Up Through A Faith Fight