Erica Campbell speaks about how sometimes you need to have quiet strength. We must listen more and talk less especially when trying to avoid conflict. When something happens and you immediately respond it can do damage.
You could possibly be saying something out of anger and that isn’t good. Take a moment to think about things then respond or stay quiet. It might be hard, but it can help in different situations.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Jussie Smollett Tells GMA’s Robin Roberts He’s ‘Pissed’ That People Don’t Believe Him
- Government Shutdown: Trump To Sign Funding Bill, Declare National Emergency On Border Security
- Former Youth Pastor Arrested For Alleged Sexual Battery
- Tamar Braxton Wins ‘Celebrity Big Brother,’ Becomes Show’s First Black Winner
- Study: Crime Correlates With Higher Rates of City Students Missing School
- Jason Van Dyke’s Wife Whines Her Husband Is Being Attacked Because He’s ‘A White Man Who Harmed’ LaQuan McDonald
- “BEN TANKARD” Back on The Billboard Charts With “RISE” And A 2019 NAACP Image Award Nomination
- IT’S FRIDAY!!! LET’S CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- “STONEMAN DOUGLAS HIGH SCHOOL” MASSACRE – A ONE YEAR REMINDER