Erica Campbell speaks about how sometimes you need to have quiet strength. We must listen more and talk less especially when trying to avoid conflict. When something happens and you immediately respond it can do damage.
You could possibly be saying something out of anger and that isn’t good. Take a moment to think about things then respond or stay quiet. It might be hard, but it can help in different situations.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Voices: Koryn Hawthrone Is Unstoppable
- Former Teacher Of The Year Brings Star Power To List Of Black Women Running For Political Office
- Home Depot Rehires Black Worker After Facing Criticism Over Firing Him For Standing Up To Racist Customer
- Sherri Shepherd Says Her Son Thinks Black Girls Are Mean, Likes White Girls Better
- Nine Family Members Killed In Missouri During Tragic Duck Boat Accident
- Racist White Hate Group Embraces Trump’s Treason By Recruiting Russians
- Scripture For The Week “Jesus Is Center of Joy”
- ‘Stand Your Ground’ Law That Got George Zimmerman Acquitted Of Murdering Trayvon Lets Another White Person Walk Free
- Prayer Requests “Hold On, Help Is On The Way”
- Sunday School Review “The Door of the Church Is Open”