Erica Campbell speaks about how sometimes you need to have quiet strength. We must listen more and talk less especially when trying to avoid conflict. When something happens and you immediately respond it can do damage.
You could possibly be saying something out of anger and that isn’t good. Take a moment to think about things then respond or stay quiet. It might be hard, but it can help in different situations.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Amber Guyger ‘Bragged About Being Violent’ On Social Media, According Botham Jean Family Attorney
- New York State Senator Marty Golden Reportedly Has An Open White Supremacist On His Staff
- The Wave Of Black Women Candidates Just Got Stronger With This Grassroots Funding Milestone
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Saheed Vassell’s Father Fights For Charges After Son’s Police Shooting
- Ben Jealous’ HBCUs Plan Highlights Maryland’s Complicated Relationship With Black Colleges
- Travis Greene Debuts New Song “See The Light” With Jekalyn Carr [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- JJ Hairiston and Youthful Praise Records The Next Album in Africa
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month At The Sound of Praise! [Audio]
- Attaching Your Dreams To A Musical Message Can Keep You Motivated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]