It may be the second month of the year, but we’re still feeling pretty newly into 2018. A lot of us made some promises to ourselves about how we are going to treat our minds, bodies and spirits this year. So GRIFF, Erica Campbell, and TJ share updates with each other on what they’re doing to get healthier.
Erica talks about her new workout regimen, and pushing through the challenge of sticking to it. TJ talks about giving up ratchet reality TV, and GRIFF talks about strengthening his discipline with getting into the word, and eating meat. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- IT’S A HOLIDAY MONDAY!! AND TIME FOR MONDAY MORNING THROWBACKS ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Tamyya J On The Long Singing Journey After Winning McDonald’s Gospelfest [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Sgt. La David Johnson’s Plans For His Family Were Tragically Cut Short
- Black Florida School Official Emerges As The Calming Voice Following The Parkland Shooting
- Lebron James Has Words For Fox News Host Laura Ingraham: ‘I Am More Than An Athlete’
- Study Shows Blacks Value Community Involvement More Than Whites
- Angela Davis’ Collection Of Work Will Live At Harvard University
- Hockey’s Inclusion Message Comes Up Short As Racist Fans Taunt Black Player
- Scripture For The Week “Characteristics of Love”
- Prayer Requests “God Is The Answer”