Erica Campbell & GRIFF tell the story in Hosea 1:2, where God ordered Hosea to start all over and love his wife, Gomer again, even though she constantly cheats on him. God tells him to marry her, even though she doesn’t exactly keep the habits of a woman looking to marry. She bore him children, but continued with her partying and cheating ways instead of slowing down for motherhood and marriage.
Erica remind us that the story, though quite entertaining the way Erica & GRIFF have told it, is a metaphor. It really talks about how, after the children of Israel constantly flirted and partied with every other god, God took them back over and over. Click on the audio player to hear this funny and enlightening story in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- R.I.P. Gregory Sierra of ‘Sanford and Son’ and ‘Barney Miller’ Dies at Age 83
- Broadcasting Legend Larry King Dies At 87
- Kelly Rowland Shows Off Her 9-Month Bump
- Michelle Obama Wore Both Fenty Beauty and Pat McGrath Makeup To The Inauguration
- Designer Sergio Hudson Details His Process For Creating VP Kamala Harris and Michelle Obama’s Inauguration Day Outfits
- Washington’s Jennifer King To Become First Black Woman Full-Time NFL Coach
- Gov. Larry Hogan Calling On Schools To Return To Hybrid In-Person Learning By March 1
- Congress Grants Waiver For Lloyd Austin To Become First Black Secretary Of Defense
- Michelle Obama’s Hairstylist Shares How To Recreate Her Inauguration Curls
- Bishop I.V. Hilliard Shares Why You Cannot Give Up Through A Faith Fight
True Hollywood Bible Story: Hosea & Gomer [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com