Everybody loves based on their experience of love. What we’ve experienced of love in our life doesn’t always reflect what God’s design for love is. So you have to look at it from a God point-of-view, not from movies or TV shows.
Sometimes, people just love hard. But when your love doesn’t include forgiveness or long-suffering, is it really love? Click on the audio player to hear more in this Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- #MeToo Founder Tarana Burke Has A Message For Comedians Trying To Return After Sexual Misconduct
- Capital City Mambo Sauce Co-Owner Charles Jones Dead At Age 46
- Maurette’s Interview Express: Is Byron Cage’s ‘Presence of the Lord Is Here” Gospel Music’s “Thriller”?
- Police Interrogation Firm Sues Ava DuVernay And Netflix Over ‘When They See Us’
- WASHINGTON NATIONALS SAY “THE FAT LADY” CAN START SINGING!!! 1 GAME AWAY FROM THE 2019 WORLD SERIES
- SHOW YOUR PHARMACIST SOME LOVE TODAY!!! IT’S “NATIONAL PHARMACY TECHNICIAN DAY”
- IT’S A FALL “QUARTET TUESDAY” ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW” – LET’S DO THE QUARTETS!!!
- Officer Arrested, Charged With Murder In Killing Of Atatiana Jefferson
- Wooden Cross Made From Titanic Wreckage Up For Auction
- Commissioned Reunion Experience Coming To A City Near You!