Everybody loves based on their experience of love. What we’ve experienced of love in our life doesn’t always reflect what God’s design for love is. So you have to look at it from a God point-of-view, not from movies or TV shows.
Sometimes, people just love hard. But when your love doesn’t include forgiveness or long-suffering, is it really love? Click on the audio player to hear more in this Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Prairie View A&M Student Hospitalized After Roommate Pours Bleach In Her Eyes
- Will Smith Takes His “Bucket List” To Facebook Watch
- A Facebook Staff Member May Have Had Access To Your Password
- Teens Record Themselves Vandalizing Historic Church [VIDEO]
- WOMEN’S HISTORY MONTH — “PATTI LABELLE” – SINGER & DIVA!!!!
- IT’S FRIDAY!! SO LET’S CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Bishop Talbert Swan Says Pastor John Gray Is ‘Lying’ About His ‘Emotional Affair’
- John Gray’s Affair Was More Than Emotional And His Voicemails Prove It
- Children Sang ‘Jesus Loves Me’ While Tornado Ripped Off Roof Of Church
- Kristoff St. John’s Ex-Wife Says His Cause Of Death Is ‘Misleading’