Everybody loves based on their experience of love. What we’ve experienced of love in our life doesn’t always reflect what God’s design for love is. So you have to look at it from a God point-of-view, not from movies or TV shows.
Sometimes, people just love hard. But when your love doesn’t include forgiveness or long-suffering, is it really love? Click on the audio player to hear more in this Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- HU! Five-Star High School Basketball Recruit Makur Maker Commits To Howard University
- The Lingering Relevance Of Frederick Douglass’ ‘What To The Slave Is The Fourth of July?’ Speech
- FedEx Calls For Redskins’ Name Change, Nike Pulls ‘Racist’ Apparel From Website
- A Night of Inspiration: Pre-Show [VIDEO]
- Cash Pours Into Black Organizations And Businesses Amid Protests Against Racism
- Mr. Griffin: It Takes Courage… Not Sometimes, But All The Time [VIDEO]
- God Will Never Leave Nor Forsake Us [VIDEO]
- Florida Cops Laugh About How They ‘F*ck Up’ Protestors In Bodycam Video
- Report: Ghislaine Maxwell, Longtime Friend of Jeffrey Epstein Arrested
- Chante Moore Added To “A Night Of Inspiration” Line-Up