Gospel singer, Jason Nelson spoke to Erica Campbell about his new song “Forever.” The song was partially written by his wife and she came in singing a melody and it just worked. Nelson talked about having a responsibility to give people not just good music, but make sure people can hear God in it.
The song is not just a love song, but an ode to God. He likes that fans love to hear his voice, but it’s more to the song than just that. Nelson wants them to worship God with the song. His album will drop later on this year and he hopes fans find meaning in it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6pm ET.
RELATED: A Prayer From Jason Nelson [VIDEO]
- RCA Inspiration Celebrates Multiple Nominations For the 37TH Annual Stellar Awards
- Tyscot Records Earns 9 Stellar Gospel Music Award Nominations
- Reach Records, 1K Phew, & Lecrae Receive Four Stellar Award Nominations for their Collaborative Album, No Church In A While
- Get Ready for KINGDOM BUSINESS
- How Racism Destroyed A Black Town In California
- Tennis Phenom Naomi Osaka To Launch Sports Agency
- Civil Rights Landmarks To Receive $16.2M In Grants
- All Fatal Buffalo Shooting Victims Have Been Identified
- Donor Clears Debt For Graduates At Texas-Based HBCU
- Deitrick Haddon Talks “Here Comes The Joy,” Preachers Of L.A. Reboot
Jason Nelson Talks About How His Songs Will Impact People [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com