Still working on some of those New Year’s Resolutions? So is GRIFF, in his prayer today he talked about procrastination. He mentioned that God is putting signs in front of him and the rest of us so we no longer procrastinate.
When we watch “My 600 lb Life” it should make us want to go to the gym, if we don’t clean our house “Hoarders” should make us run to clear things up. These signs make us appreciate what we have as well and make us stop procrastinating.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton Gives Birth To A Baby Boy
- IT’S MONDAY AND TIME FOR SOME THROWBACKS!!! ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Everything We Know About The Police Killing Of Danny Ray Thomas
- Legendary Black Boxing Champ Who Challenged White Supremacy Considered For A Pardon
- Family Says Katherine Jackson Is Doing Just Fine Despite Reports Of ‘Devastating Stroke’
- President Obama’s Grace Was On Full Display At Barbara Bush’s Funeral
- Scripture For The Week “Don’t Be Ashamed”
- Prayer Requests “Can’t Nobody Do Me Like Jesus”
- Colin Kaepernick Earns A Prestigious Global Award, As The NFL Snubs Him
- Sunday School Review “The LORD GOD The Almighty”