Still working on some of those New Year’s Resolutions? So is GRIFF, in his prayer today he talked about procrastination. He mentioned that God is putting signs in front of him and the rest of us so we no longer procrastinate.
When we watch “My 600 lb Life” it should make us want to go to the gym, if we don’t clean our house “Hoarders” should make us run to clear things up. These signs make us appreciate what we have as well and make us stop procrastinating.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR “THE LEGEND EDWIN HAWKINS”
- IT’S FRIDAY!!!! TIME FOR BIRTHDAY’S ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Tracee Ellis Ross Getting Paid ‘Significantly Less’ Than Anthony Anderson, Might Cut Back ‘Black-ish’ Schedule
- #MeToo: Anika Noni Rose Says She Was Sexually Assaulted On A Plane
- Kirk Franklin To Host the 33rd Annual Stellar Awards
- Flex Alexander Encourages Cancer Fighters To Investigate All Options [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Is There A Government Conspiracy Against Haitian Immigrants?
- Oprah, Ava DuVernay & Storm Reid Are Cover Girls For Essence Magazine’s February Issue
- Facebook Finally Appoints First African-American To All-White Board Of Directors
- Angela Bassett-Led Series ‘911’ Renewed For Season 2