Still working on some of those New Year’s Resolutions? So is GRIFF, in his prayer today he talked about procrastination. He mentioned that God is putting signs in front of him and the rest of us so we no longer procrastinate.
When we watch “My 600 lb Life” it should make us want to go to the gym, if we don’t clean our house “Hoarders” should make us run to clear things up. These signs make us appreciate what we have as well and make us stop procrastinating.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maverick City Music and Kirk Franklin Does An NPR Tiny Desk For Black Music Month
- Why Every Black Man Needs A Hobby
- ‘Like Somebody Shot Me’: Rudy Giuliani Has Man Arrested For Slapping Him On The Back
- Kirk Franklin ‘Passes The Baton’ To Maverick City Music At The BET Awards
- NBA Star Pascal Siakam Donates Laptops To Underserved Youth In Toronto
- Rev. Al Sharpton Says Roe v. Wade Overturn Will Disproportionately Impact Black People
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
- Washington Wizards Select Johnny Davis With The 1st Round #10 NBA Draft Pick
- Watch: Kim Burrell Drops First New Single In 8 Years With “Working For Your Good”
- Karen Clark Sheard and Kierra Sheard Kelly Are Featured on Disney’s “Harmonious”
GRIFF’s Prayer: A Prayer For Procrastinators [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com