Dr. Ian Smith is a New York Times best-selling author and TV personality. He has authored fourteen books and served two terms on President Obama‘s council for fitness, sports and nutrition. At the start of a new year, dieting and working out is often the focus for many.
But Dr. Ian Smith explains why weight loss shouldn’t be a part of a New Year’s resolution, and how people commonly make a mistake in their choosing of a workout and dieting plan that fits them. He also talks about where to get protein on a meat-free diet, and why you should stay away from farm-raised fish. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- United And Delta Support The NRA? Spirit Airlines, Here We Come!
- Philando Castile’s Mother Calls NRA Chief A Hypocrite
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Flu Season 2.0 [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: Can You Sing? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Quincy Jones Issued An Apology [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: Believe It Before You See It [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Here Are The Attacks, Accusations and Hate Spewing From Trump’s CPAC Talk
- Ericaism: The Enemy Will Use Everything [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- From Chocolate Milk To The N-Word, Illinois Candidates Vie For Title Of Most Tone Deaf Racist
- WTH? NYU Serves Kool-Aid And Watermelon For Black History Month