Dr. Ian Smith is a New York Times best-selling author and TV personality. He has authored fourteen books and served two terms on President Obama‘s council for fitness, sports and nutrition. At the start of a new year, dieting and working out is often the focus for many.
But Dr. Ian Smith explains why weight loss shouldn’t be a part of a New Year’s resolution, and how people commonly make a mistake in their choosing of a workout and dieting plan that fits them. He also talks about where to get protein on a meat-free diet, and why you should stay away from farm-raised fish. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Register To Win A Free Trip For Two To The Stellar Awards In Las Vegas!
- IT’S PRESIDENT’S DAY – AND THROWBACK MONDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Scripture For The Week “God Expects Good Works”
- Prayer Requests “Believe God Will Answer You”
- Sunday School Review “Praising God’s Mighty Works”
- Did Jussie Smollett Set Up His Own Attack?
- Nigerian Men Arrested In Jussie Smollett Case Released Due To “New Evidence.”
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
Then & Now: Celebrities Who’ve Lost Weight & Look Better Than Ever
1. Then: Fat Joe certainly lived up to his name in 2002.Source: 1 of 15
2. Now: The rapper has clearly adopted a healthier lifestyle. Keep it up, Joe!Source: 2 of 15
3. Then: Nicole Richie was noticeably plumper when she first came onto the scene.Source: 3 of 15
4. Now: Nicole has made a shocking transformation.Source: 4 of 15
5. Then: Mo’nique became known as one of the most vocal champions for big women.Source: 5 of 15
6. Now: Although she still shows love to the thick girls, Mo’nique has dropped lots of pounds.Source: 6 of 15
7. Then: Being labeled the “fat sister” put a lot of pressure on Khloe to turn her lifestyle around.Source: 7 of 15
8. Now: Hate her or love her, how hot does Khloe look, though?Source: 8 of 15
9. Then: Although she’s always been small, Snooki was once heavier than she is now.Source: 9 of 15
10. Now: Snooki’s pushed out two adorable kids and bounced back like it was nothing.Source: 10 of 15
11. Then: EJ Johnson wasn’t always lean and fit.Source: 11 of 15
12. Then: Jennifer Hudson before the glo up.Source: 12 of 15
13. Now: J. Hud is looking better than ever.Source: 13 of 15
14. Then: Rick Ross was the biggest boss in more ways then one.Source: 14 of 15
15. Now: He’s all about those PEARS.Source: 15 of 15
Why Dr. Ian Smith Doesn’t Believe In New Year’s Resolutions For Weight Loss [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com