3 reads
Leave a comment
Close-Up Of Snake

Source: Manuela Schewe-Behnisch / EyeEm / Getty

Rachel Myrick had one day that she will never forget!!!

On September 12, as she and her family were walking to the LongHorn Steakhouse in Spotsylvania County, Virginia.   That’s when she felt a sting on her left foot.

She then reached down to brush off whatever was stinging her when she found out that it was a copperhead snake!!!  She shook and shook until it was shaken loose from her skin.

 

She put her foot down and that’s when she was bit the second time.

“It was significantly more painful than the first time,” Myrick stated.

She then dropped everything and then clutched her foot screaming in pain.

Also On Spirit 1340:
comments – add yours
×