Courtesy of PraiseRichmond.com
Byron Cage is known for his string of praise & worship classics throughout the years and from what we hear, this new album “Memoirs of a Worshipper” will set the tone for more of those hits.
Watch as Byron Cage discusses his track record and gives us a bit of insight on how he maintains the balance of being healthy on the road.
What’s your favorite Byron Cage song? Let us know after watching below. Be sure to check out additional segments from the exclusive interview with Byron Cage by clicking on the image above or the related links provided below.
Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- Kirk Franklin, Lecrae & Deitrick Haddon Among Dove Award Winners
- Vanessa Williams Talks About The Abortion She Had [VIDEO]
- Buy Tickets To The Stone Soul Music & Food Festival
- Kirk Franklin Honored at Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Mary Mary’s “Go Get It” Lesson & Recap From Episode 4: “Proposed Hit”
- Gabrielle Union: Cancer Took My Friend. Don’t Play With Healthcare. [EXCLUSIVE]
Byron Cage Talks Health & Fitness Regimen Plus His History of Hits was originally published on elev8.com