Have you experienced God’s grace? Erica Campbell spoke about grace extending to legacy. In the Bible, David and Saul never really got along and after the death of Saul as well as his son, Johnathan, David extended grace. He had a very strong bond with Johnathan and helped his family members even though Saul didn’t get along with him.
That is an example of grace and God shows it to us all the time. If you look around he’s protected us and kept us from harm as well as danger. Erica was wondering how much grace has been extended because of her father as well as the heavenly father.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- NFL HAS RESPONDED TO “T.O.” NOT ATTENDING THE HALL OF FAME CEREMONY
- IT’S FRIDAY AND TIME FOR SOME BIRTHDAYS ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Obama Wants To See More Women Get Into Politics: ‘Men Have Been Getting On My Nerves’ Lately’
- Ericaism: You Are Enough [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story: The Burning Bush [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: Reunite These Babies with Their Children [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Black Republican Tim Scott Praises Trump On Foreign Policy
- Are You A Black Female Director? HelloBeautiful Wants Your Short Films For Our Ladies First Film Series
- People Over Profits? NYC Jails Decision To Allow Inmates Free Calls May Set National Precedent
- Is It A Deal Breaker When Your Partner’s Looks Change? [EXCLUSIVE]
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Faith Walking: Blessed By Your Father’s Grace [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com