Have you experienced God’s grace? Erica Campbell spoke about grace extending to legacy. In the Bible, David and Saul never really got along and after the death of Saul as well as his son, Johnathan, David extended grace. He had a very strong bond with Johnathan and helped his family members even though Saul didn’t get along with him.
That is an example of grace and God shows it to us all the time. If you look around he’s protected us and kept us from harm as well as danger. Erica was wondering how much grace has been extended because of her father as well as the heavenly father.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- “TIGER WOODS” WINS HIS FIRST TOURNAMENT IN 5 YEARS!!!! FINALLY!
- IT’S MONDAY AND TIME FOR SOME “THROWBACK” ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Prayer Requests “God Will Provide”
- Sunday School Review “God Created The Family”
- Scripture For The Week “God Gave Me A Sound Mind”
- Pennsylvania Candidate For Governor Defends His White Supremacist Comments
- American Airlines Apologizes To Rapper Wale For Alleged Racist Incident, As The Company Tries To Clean Up Its Act
- Here’s What Polls Are Showing About Black Candidates In Key Races
- Clubbing While Black: Bar’s Ban Of Do-Rags And Hoodies Sends Subtle Racist Message, Customer Says
- What We Know About New Search Warrants For Surveillance Video In The Botham Jean Death Investigation
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Faith Walking: Blessed By Your Father’s Grace [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com