Brian Courtney Wilson is giving fans wonderful gospel music with “A Great Work.” He continues to be successful and is enjoying each moment as it passes. Brian is a very cool and calm person and was asked how he stays that way.
He mentioned that when you lose your composure things don’t get done. Brian also said that it’s not good for the long term when you act out. There are certain times when he isn’t calm, but you’re supposed to have peace and joy in your life where the world can’t take it away.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Run Your Race with Grace and Power | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Assurance of Salvation – A Motivational Moment
- Brian Courtney Wilson Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart Again This Week (Week of September 23, 2023)
- Teachers, Be Encouraged! – A Motivational Moment
- You Were Born To Win! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Pastor Mike JR
- Shine Your Light Today | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Paula White Claims She Helped Nelson Mandela Abolish Apartheid in South Africa, The Foundation Has No Record of That
- Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary “Father’s Day”
- How To Become The Best Version Of Yourself | Dr. Willie Jolley
Brian Courtney Wilson Explains Why He’s Always So Calm [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com
DC Appoints Their First Black Woman Police Chief
See Marcus Jordan Live At The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise
See Smokie Norful Live At The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise
Marvin Sapp, Mahalia Jackson and More Named Inductees For The Black Music and Entertainment Walk Of Fame
Tickets On Sale Now: The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise October 14th at Reid Temple AME
Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
'The Angel That Raised Me As A Kid': Kirk Franklin Fondly Remembers Adoptive Mother Gertrude
Willie Moore Jr. Receives The St. Jude Urban Cares Radio Partner Of The Year Award