We live in a time where a lot of people feel like we can’t unify. Erica Campbell doesn’t believe that God likes what is happening and has nothing to do with hate. God also isn’t pleased with the dislike that comes from people’s hearts and grasps on to others.
We should be more focused on spreading love and giving each other respect. At this time we need to comfort one another and stop worrying about so many differences. We all live on this planet, we travel together, our kids go to school together and so much more, but why can’t we unify?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 2018 Prayer Breakfast Honorees
- Rachel Dolezal Wasn’t The First: Six More Whites Who Passed For Black
- Republican Rips Into Paris Dennard, “Just Say It, ‘I Love Donald Trump Screwing A Porn Star!'”
- Colin Kaepernick All Smiles As He Heads To Court
- Tasha Page-Lockhart Talks Prayer Breakfast & Being A Preachers Kid
- Kenya Moore Announces Pregnancy
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord Help My Male Friends To Find Shirts For Their Profile Picture [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Trust The Process [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: I Lost My Hope [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Kamisha McCargo Gives Hair Care Tips That Will Help You [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]