Then & Now: The Evolution of Kirk Franklin
1.Source:Getty 1 of 6
2.Source:Getty 2 of 6
3.Source:Getty 3 of 6
4.Source:Getty 4 of 6
5.Source:Getty 5 of 6
6.Source:Getty 6 of 6
Is it okay if we official name January 27 “Kirk Franklin Day”? Today, gospel music’s nephew is celebrating his 47th birthday and with much excitement.
Kirk Franklin, who’s also known for his beast dance moves, hit social media to share his enthusiasm behind Chic’s 1978 song, “Le Freak (Freak Out).”
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text BMORE to 52140 to join our text club!
- Keyondra Lockett Becomes First Gospel Artist To Get Her Own Doll
- Kirk Franklin’s Daughter Gets Married [PHOTOS]
- Feels Good: Here’s What’s Next For The Obamas
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisebaltimore
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Kirk Franklin's Daughter Gets Married
1. What a beautiful morning! Last night what a beautiful girl.❤️Source: 1 of 3
2. She's getting married today.....and I've spent an hour and a half rewriting this. Crying, smiling, and preparing to let go, ....of my little girl. I will walk her down the isle, then I will officiate the wedding. Why? Because I'm selfish, for my little girl. And she asked her daddy to! How could I say no?! I pray I don't make a fool of myself and cry more than I speak.God, it's so hard to release her. If I could I would keep her a little girl, FOREVER. Selfish, I know. But at this moment, I want to be. I want to go go- kart riding, jet skiing, middle school basketball games, movies over and over again....just me and her. This is hard as Hell. She has no idea, cause she's not a daddy. I am. A proud one. I hope I was a good one. I'm sorry for that one spanking you got that killed me more than it did you! I'm proud and love your future husband. Jealous, but proud. He comes first now. I'll have to get use to that, cause I'm selfish, for you.Only pictures get stuck in time, not people. They grow, and need to be let go.... I'm going to try really hard,...but please, when I see you with your new life, let me hold you every now and then, and pretend....that I'm never letting go. Forever daddy's girl. Signed,A girl's daddy.Source: 2 of 3
3. LISTEN!!!!!! #waitforit #daddydaughterdance #kirk&carrington #kirkfranklin #carrmaxxforeverSource: 3 of 3
Kirk Franklin Celebrates His 47th Birthday [VIDEO] was originally published on praisebaltimore.com