Old man winter’s been hanging around for a minute, but now he’s really starting to get comfortable.
Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan declared state of emergency prior to the blizzard on January 21 as a precaution of the Jonas blizzard forecasted to hit the area on January 22. A blizzard warning is in effect from Friday evening to 6 a.m. on Sunday, but the state of emergency goes into effect Friday morning at 7.
We’re expecting 16-24 inches of snow.
Power outages are a possibility and poor road conditions are assumed. Officials urge the DMV-mtero to stock up on enough food to last a week and avoid driving when possible.
Could it really be the worst snow storm we’ve seen since the twin blizzards of 2010? Stay tuned…
20 Photos Of Celebs Honoring The Return Of Sweater Weather
1. Drake is the new king of sweaters1 of 20
2. And T- Swift is the Queen2 of 20
3. Ciara’s sweater game is next level3 of 20
4. Travis Scott keeps a hoodie in tow4 of 20
5. Rih casually paired her white sweater with ripped jeans5 of 20
6. Future added a touch of high fashion with his hoodie6 of 20
7. Meek kept it flashy with his gold chains7 of 20
8. Reese Witherspoon went for a floral look8 of 20
9. SJP rocked a vintage sweater9 of 20
10. Of course Paris Hilton opted for the casual/chic look10 of 20
11. Daddy/Daughter sweater gang11 of 20
12. Solange donned a classic turtle neck12 of 20
13. Nicky Hilton wore this adorable spongebob turtle neck13 of 20
14. Who doesn’t love an oversized sweater? Hey Hilary!14 of 20
15. Kendall Jenner went for the tight, fitted sweater look15 of 20
16. Kate Upton looked gorgeous in green16 of 20
17. Hailey Baldwin showed off lengthy legs in her oversized sweater dress17 of 20
18. Miley’s sweaters are always fun18 of 20
19. Blac Chyna brought the crop sweater back19 of 20
20. Even Caitlyn is ready for sweater weather20 of 20
Blizzard 101: Everything You Need to Know About Jonas was originally published on magicbaltimore.com