Prep: 5 minutes; Cook: 10 minutes. If you can’t find precut sirloin tips, have the butcher cut a trimmed sirloin steak into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound sirloin tips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large Vidalia or other sweet onion, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons water, divided
- 2 teaspoons tomato, basil, and garlic seasoning blend (such as Mrs. Dash)
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Sprinkle sirloin tips with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add beef to pan, and cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, or until desired degree of doneness. Remove beef from pan; set aside, and keep warm.
Reduce heat to medium-high. Add onion and peppers to pan; sauté 3 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons water; cook 1 minute.
Add beef to onion mixture; sprinkle with seasoning blend and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Add 1/4 cup water to pan; bring to boil, scraping browned bits from bottom of pan. Cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
'The Angel That Raised Me As A Kid': Kirk Franklin Fondly Remembers Adoptive Mother Gertrude
Marvin Sapp, Mahalia Jackson and More Named Inductees For The Black Music and Entertainment Walk Of Fame
See Marcus Jordan Live At The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise
DC Appoints Their First Black Woman Police Chief
Happy Birthday Hip Hop! Here’s 11 Gospel Hip Hop Songs To Celebrate With
Willie Moore Jr. Receives The St. Jude Urban Cares Radio Partner Of The Year Award
Tickets On Sale Now: The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise October 14th at Reid Temple AME
Songs We Hope Tasha Cobbs Leonard Performs At The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise