Provided By: Healthwise
Most men develop osteoporosis as a result of:
• Smoking, which increases the rate of bone loss.
• Not getting enough weight-bearing exercise.
• Taking certain medications, such as corticosteroids (for example, prednisone).
• Having low levels of the male hormone testosterone.
• Drinking too much alcohol.
See Marcus Jordan Live At The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise
'The Angel That Raised Me As A Kid': Kirk Franklin Fondly Remembers Adoptive Mother Gertrude
Marvin Sapp, Mahalia Jackson and More Named Inductees For The Black Music and Entertainment Walk Of Fame
Tickets On Sale Now: The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise October 14th at Reid Temple AME
Happy Birthday Hip Hop! Here’s 11 Gospel Hip Hop Songs To Celebrate With
Willie Moore Jr. Receives The St. Jude Urban Cares Radio Partner Of The Year Award
Songs We Hope Tasha Cobbs Leonard Performs At The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise
See Brandon Camphor & One Way Live At The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise