Today is March 14th aka 3/14 which means it’s National Pi Day!
“Pi Day” started out as a day for mathematicians. Pi (or Π) is the constant value that represents the ratio of a circumference of a circle to its diameter, which is just about 3.14 (and a bunch of infinite numbers after that). 3/14 is also the birthday of world-renowned theoretical physicist Albert Einstein.
To help you celebrate here are 3 Black-Owned pizza shops in The DMV for you to try out for Pi Day and throughout the rest of the year.
Join Our Text Club! Text “PraiseDC” to 71007
Ella’s Wood Fired Kitchen
610 9th St NW Washington, DC 20004
Stone Hot Pizza
7578 Telegraph Road, B, Alexandria, Virginia 22315
36 Watkins Park Dr, Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20774
SEE MORE ABOUT FOOD:
- Grub Plug of The Day: National Coffee Day Freebies and Deals
- Sherri Shepherd Gets A Taste of DC with KitchenCray!
- Black-Owned Ice Cream Makers You Should Support
- Is Coffee Really Bad For You? Black Doctors Debunk 13 Caffeine Myths
- Live Nation Invests In Black-Owned Plant-Based Brand For Festivals & Venue Menus
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis Apologizes For Juneteenth Inspired Watermelon Salad
- Did You Know An Enslaved Chef Created Mac & Cheese, Then Thomas Jefferson Took Credit?
- Goodr Launches Free Grocery Store For Senior Citizens In Atlanta
- Starbucks raising prices to offset soaring costs
- Girl Scout Cookie Season 2022 Kicks Off Nationally
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
Happy Pi Day! Black-Owned DMV Pizza Shops To Get Your Pizza Pies was originally published on praisedc.com
Deitrick Haddon Ex-wife -- Damita Haddon, Finally Breaks Her Silence!
Donnie McClurkin Repairing ‘Broken’ Relationship With 12-Year-Old Son Matthew
Gospel Singer Shawn Jones Dies On Stage While Singing “Worthy Is He”
Tye Tribbett Discusses Affair & Suicide!
Bishop IV Hilliard Speaks On Being Jailed After Church Fight!
One of Gospel Music's Giant Has Passed -- Ms. Lecresia Campbell
The Clergy Respond To Letter From a Birmingham Jail
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023