GRIFF just celebrated his birthday and had an amazing weekend. He celebrated with his family some friends and thanked God for receiving one of the best birthday gifts. His Raiders got their first win against the Cleveland Browns.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Raiders came back from a 17 point deficit and in overtime pulled out a win. GRIFF mentioned that during the middle of the game he heard whisper say to him that his team were going to win. We’re so happy that GRIFF had a great birthday and hopes he has a wonderful year filled with success, joy and laughter!
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jelani Day’s Mother Wants Her Son To Get The Same Attention As Gabby Petito
- After Horrific Photos Surface, Black Leaders Demand President Biden Take Action For Asylum Seekers Now
- Before Gabby Petito, Hundreds Of Indigenous Girls Went Missing In Wyoming To Little Media Attention
- Students Suing University System of Maryland Over Vaccine Mandate
- Black Families Get New Answers In Ancestry Thanks To Millions Of Updated Freedmen’s Bureau Records
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Passes Away
- Get The Details On Angela Bassett’s Chic Emmy’s Hair
- Legislation Introduced To Make Rosa Parks Day A Federal Holiday
- Warner Music Group Announces HBCU Internship Program
- Children’s Book Inspired By ‘The 1619 Project’ To Hit Shelves This Fall
GRIFF’s Prayer: Thankful For A Great Birthday Weekend! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com