Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
Hear it here first on Friday, September 21 as Erica and GRIFF premiere it on Get Up! Mornings at 8 a.m. EST and stay tuned for the exclusive video premiere right here on the same day.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two are worth making room on your playlists. Check out a sneak peek below…
- Man Who Filmed Ahmaud Arbery Shooting Charged With Murder
- JJ & Trina Hairston Surprise Parents Of Worshipping Baby With A Virtual Baby Shower [VIDEO]
- Justin Bieber Says If He Could Go Back, He’d Wait For Marriage To Have Sex
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Hospital Public Safety Officers [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Unexpected Blessings [VIDEO]
- Own TV’s Mega Church Drama “Greenleaf” Gets a Spinoff
- Little Richard Buried at Seventh-Day Adventist HBCU He Attended In The 1950s
- Todd Dulaney To Host The Dulaney Land Experience Online
- Mr. Griffin: “I’m So About To Appreciate This Summer” [VIDEO]
- Magic Johnson To Provide $100 Million To Fund Loans To Minority-Owned Businesses