Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
Hear it here first on Friday, September 21 as Erica and GRIFF premiere it on Get Up! Mornings at 8 a.m. EST and stay tuned for the exclusive video premiere right here on the same day.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two are worth making room on your playlists. Check out a sneak peek below…
- Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
- Message of Encouragement | Faith Walking
- Walk In Your Power | Ericaism
- WORDS from Sheilah Belle
- Introducing Anisa Fowler’s Hit ‘Jesus All The Way’ | Get Up Exclusive
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- Baltimore Artist Spotlight – Jody Davis
'The Angel That Raised Me As A Kid': Kirk Franklin Fondly Remembers Adoptive Mother Gertrude
See Marcus Jordan Live At The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise
Marvin Sapp, Mahalia Jackson and More Named Inductees For The Black Music and Entertainment Walk Of Fame
Tickets On Sale Now: The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise October 14th at Reid Temple AME
Happy Birthday Hip Hop! Here’s 11 Gospel Hip Hop Songs To Celebrate With
Willie Moore Jr. Receives The St. Jude Urban Cares Radio Partner Of The Year Award
Songs We Hope Tasha Cobbs Leonard Performs At The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise
DC Appoints Their First Black Woman Police Chief