“We’re The Campbells” has been a special show that so many love and enjoy. It’s very family friendly, positive and gives you all the feels as you watch Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell love each other. David Mann and Tamela Mann spoke about why they enjoy the show and why you should watch it.
David mentioned that between the adorable kids, lovely couple and spiritual presence you should turn it on. Tamela spoke about how it’s positive television, encouraging and all families White and Black can take something from it. She also said no one wants to see rachet.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One at 8/7c every Tuesday!
- WOMEN’S HISTORY MONTH — “PHYLLIS HYMAN” – FOREVER LOVED SINGER!!
- IT’S QUARTET TUESDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Joel Osteen Goes Behind The Camera To Executive Produce “Jesus: His Life” Series [VIDEO]
- Duke Divinity School Student-Pastor Shot In Costco Parking Lot
- Put Some Respek on Her Name: Was Maya Angelou’s Response To This Girl Rude?
- Louisiana Accidentally Gave Back $26 Million In Tax Refunds
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Soul Detox – Toxic Realationships are Dangerous (Day 35)
- Alicia Keys Will Release Her Memoir ‘More Myself’ In November
- Jada Pinkett Smith’s ‘Red Table Talk’ Renewed At Facebook Watch
- SOP Memory Scripture Of The Week – Philippians 3:13-14
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
David & Tamela Mann Tell Why “We’re The Campbells” Is So Relatable [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com