“We’re The Campbells” has been a special show that so many love and enjoy. It’s very family friendly, positive and gives you all the feels as you watch Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell love each other. David Mann and Tamela Mann spoke about why they enjoy the show and why you should watch it.
David mentioned that between the adorable kids, lovely couple and spiritual presence you should turn it on. Tamela spoke about how it’s positive television, encouraging and all families White and Black can take something from it. She also said no one wants to see rachet.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One at 8/7c every Tuesday!
- Anti-Abortion Mississippi Governor Blows His Racist Dog Whistle
- First Lady Michelle Obama Adds More Cities To “Becoming” Book Tour
- Racist Gun Club That Won’t Admit Black Members Is Under Fire
- Chattanooga Cop Caught On Video Savagely Beating Handcuffed Black Man
- EVERY TUESDAY IS “QUARTET TUESDAY” ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’
- Tragic! Nine-Year-Old Commits Suicide After Being Bullied With Racist Taunts
- 20-Year-Old Towson University Student Killed In Hit-and-Run, Driver Still On the Run
- The DMV Leads The Richest Counties In America
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Marvin Sapp Talks Gospel Mecca & Commissioned Reunion!
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
David & Tamela Mann Tell Why “We’re The Campbells” Is So Relatable [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com