GRIFF spoke about one of his favorite pastimes which was hanging out with his Aunt Paula, who was married to a man named Lonnie that played for the Seattle Supersonics. She would pick up GRIFF in the limo and get him fancy sandwiches. GRIFF growing up never experienced things like that because he didn’t have as much money.
Lonnie a couple of months ago got really sick and all his sons stood by his side. GRIFF mentioned up until the end his sons prayed with him, thanked him and loved him. It was something so precious and GRIFF spoke about no matter how much pain his uncle was in he was proud as well as thankful. Rest in peace Lonnie.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Prayer Requests “God Will Provide”
- Sunday School Review “God Created The Family”
- Scripture For The Week “God Gave Me A Sound Mind”
- Pennsylvania Candidate For Governor Defends His White Supremacist Comments
- American Airlines Apologizes To Rapper Wale For Alleged Racist Incident, As The Company Tries To Clean Up Its Act
- Here’s What Polls Are Showing About Black Candidates In Key Races
- Clubbing While Black: Bar’s Ban Of Do-Rags And Hoodies Sends Subtle Racist Message, Customer Says
- What We Know About New Search Warrants For Surveillance Video In The Botham Jean Death Investigation
- Ben Carson Links Brett Kavanough’s Accuser To A Socialist Plot And ‘Wet Hornets’
- Texas Superintendent Resigns After Racist Deshaun Watson Comment Goes Viral