GRIFF spoke about one of his favorite pastimes which was hanging out with his Aunt Paula, who was married to a man named Lonnie that played for the Seattle Supersonics. She would pick up GRIFF in the limo and get him fancy sandwiches. GRIFF growing up never experienced things like that because he didn’t have as much money.
Lonnie a couple of months ago got really sick and all his sons stood by his side. GRIFF mentioned up until the end his sons prayed with him, thanked him and loved him. It was something so precious and GRIFF spoke about no matter how much pain his uncle was in he was proud as well as thankful. Rest in peace Lonnie.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- NFL HAS RESPONDED TO “T.O.” NOT ATTENDING THE HALL OF FAME CEREMONY
- IT’S FRIDAY AND TIME FOR SOME BIRTHDAYS ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Obama Wants To See More Women Get Into Politics: ‘Men Have Been Getting On My Nerves’ Lately’
- Ericaism: You Are Enough [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story: The Burning Bush [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: Reunite These Babies with Their Children [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Black Republican Tim Scott Praises Trump On Foreign Policy
- Are You A Black Female Director? HelloBeautiful Wants Your Short Films For Our Ladies First Film Series
- People Over Profits? NYC Jails Decision To Allow Inmates Free Calls May Set National Precedent
- Is It A Deal Breaker When Your Partner’s Looks Change? [EXCLUSIVE]