GRIFF spoke about one of his favorite pastimes which was hanging out with his Aunt Paula, who was married to a man named Lonnie that played for the Seattle Supersonics. She would pick up GRIFF in the limo and get him fancy sandwiches. GRIFF growing up never experienced things like that because he didn’t have as much money.
Lonnie a couple of months ago got really sick and all his sons stood by his side. GRIFF mentioned up until the end his sons prayed with him, thanked him and loved him. It was something so precious and GRIFF spoke about no matter how much pain his uncle was in he was proud as well as thankful. Rest in peace Lonnie.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS OWNER “ROBERT KRAFT” CAUGHT IN UNDERCOVER SEX STING!
- AS THE WORLD WAITED – “R. KELLY” IS OFFICIALLY INDICTED!!!
- Members Of The Hateful Group That Candace Owens Works For Wants Her Fired
- R. Kelly Charged With Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- BLACK HISTORY MONTH – WE HONOR – “MS. JOHNNIE REBECCA DANIELS CARR” – READ HER STORY!!!!
- BLACK HISTORY MONTH – TODAY IS THE BIRTHDAY OF JULIUS “DR. J” ERVING
- IT’S FRIDAY – TIME FOR SOME BIRTHDAY’S ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- How One Hollywood Actor Put His Religion To The Test And Formed A Relationship With Christ
- “Behind The Lens, Hollywood’s Independent Film Makers” Tyler Perry