ABC has renewed “Black-ish” for another season and fans are super excited. “Grown-ish” will also have another season and many relate it to “A Different World.” This past season of “Black-ish” has truly put fans on an emotional roller coaster.
Cathy Hughes recently had the street she grew up on named after her in Omaha. Michael Jordan fans get ready because a Netflix documentary about the former NBA player is on the way. “The Last Dance” will be a 10-part series where we find out more about him on and off the court.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Yara Shahidi Is Heading To Harvard!
- IMAGINE Family Day: PGAAMCC Festival and Book Fair
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: Be The Best You
- NFL TAKES A STAND — STAND FOR NATIONAL ANTHEM OR ELSE
- Black Law Firm Wins Largest Jury Verdict For Rape In U.S. History
- Trayvon Martin TV Series Stalled After Parents Say Weinstein Company Owes $150,000
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama Shares Images From “Becoming”
- The NFL Now Requires Players To Stand For The National Anthem
- Chicago’s Black, Low-Income Students Suffer Most After City’s 2013 School Closures, Report Says
- LifeBridge Health Says Their Data Has Been Hacked
- Jamie Foxx To Host 2018 BET Awards
10 Reasons Why "Black-ish" Is The Best Show On Television
1. A healthy, Black family being depicted on primetime television.Source:Giphy 1 of 10
2. Tracee Ellis Ross’ fine self.Source:Giphy 2 of 10
3. Kenya Barris: The show’s creatorSource:Giphy 3 of 10
4. It’s superrrr woke.Source:Giphy 4 of 10
5. It’s executive produced by Anthony AndersonSource:Giphy 5 of 10
6. They’re never afraid to go there.Source:Giphy 6 of 10
7. The Obamas love it.Source:Giphy 7 of 10
8. Dre’s parents Ruby and Pops will remind you of your own grandparents.Source:Giphy 8 of 10
9. They have the best celebrity cameos.Source:Giphy 9 of 10
10. Marsai Martin is a star!Source:Giphy 10 of 10
Good News About “Black-ish” & “Grown-ish” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com