Jekalyn Carr is back with her new single featuring Ashley (Charisse) Makey. The song “Stay With Me” begins with Jekalyn talking about things we couldn’t do without God. It has a very soft and slow beat, but the lyrics takeover and makes you fall in love with it.
Jekalyn and Ashley’s voice blend so well together. It sounds like perfect harmony and reminds you that so much might go on, but God will never leave your side. Make sure you listen to the song and tell us what you think of it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 1) – The Gift of Self-Confidence | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Louis York Opens Up in Single ‘Alone A Lot’ ft. Anthony Hamilton [LISTEN]
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Holiday Gift Guide: The Best Fragrance Sets
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
- You’re Never Too Old To Dream | Dr. Willie Jolley
- FedEx Field Evacuated After Sunday’s Commanders vs. Dolphins Game
Jekalyn Carr “Stay With Me” Feat. Ashley (Charisse) Makey [NEW MUSIC] was originally published on getuperica.com
THE WIFE OF REV. CARLTON PEARSON FILES FOR DIVORCE!!!
MCPS Launches Enhanced Sports Medicine Athletic Training Program For Schools
WMATA Issues Warning Of Severe Metro Service Reductions Due To A $750 Million Budget Deficit
Georgetown’s Tasha Butts Dies At 41 From Breast Cancer
Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
Arlington County Reopens Housing Voucher Waitlist Lot After Over A Decade
Teen Charged In Morgan State University Campus Shooting, Second Suspect Identified
Republicans Just Made It Harder To Be A Black Teacher In Virginia