Bryan Popin is an amazing gospel singer and has been in the industry for the last 23 years. He spoke to Erica Campbell about how he almost lost his marriage, had money problems, but always turned to god. He believes God has called him to do this.
Bryan wants to help people come together and be a bridge builder. His goal is to keep encouraging others and continue to work on his music. He also spoke about how much he loves spending time with his family.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- Lisa Nicole Debuts New Single “Same God”
- Pastor David Winston Talks New Book “Authentic”
- Sign Up To Be A St. Jude Radiothon Volunteer
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: John Mercer Langston
- D.L. Hughley’s Black History Quiz? | The Daily Show
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: Carter G. Woodson
- Dr. Sabrina Jackson Talks Four Types Of Trauma | Healthy Ever After
- A Brief History Of Club And House Music
- Black History NOW: Celebrating Our History & Culture
Bryan Popin Opens Up About His Calling To Make Gospel Music [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com