Fat Man Deezy is a performer that has traveled around the world. He was raised in the church and recently spoke out about how God is changing his life. Deezy mentioned that at 3am he wakes up to pastors preaching on television and you feel like they’re speaking directly to you with their words.
He believes that over the past 30 days God has done something and has been moving his heart. Deezy wants to stop being negative, clean up his act and focus more on what God wants him to do. He trust and believes that with these changes blessings will continue to come.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Dallas Police Chief Is Still Defending Why Amber Guyger Isn’t Fired And Makes Even Less Sense
- Recording Artist & Praise 104.1FM host, Ronnette Harrison, releases new single, “Always There”
- NBC Cancels Steve Harvey’s Talk Show
- Video Shows Demonstrators Supporting Activist Arrested After Filming Police Encounter
- Heartbreaking: Family Waits For Answers In Black Navy Officer’s Suspected Murder
- Shooting Reported In Harford County, Maryland With Multiple Victims
- Judge On Antwon Rose Case Removed After Not Defending The Officer Who Shot The 17-Year-Old
- Black Texas Police Officer On Trial For Shooting A Man With His Hands Up In The Back
- GOSPEL SUPERSTAR “KIRK FRANKLIN” MEETS HIS FATHER FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!
- FEMALE JOGGER STABBED TO DEATH ON THE STREETS OF WASHINGTON, D.C.
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
How God Is Changing Fat Man Deezy’s Life [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com