Fat Man Deezy is a performer that has traveled around the world. He was raised in the church and recently spoke out about how God is changing his life. Deezy mentioned that at 3am he wakes up to pastors preaching on television and you feel like they’re speaking directly to you with their words.
He believes that over the past 30 days God has done something and has been moving his heart. Deezy wants to stop being negative, clean up his act and focus more on what God wants him to do. He trust and believes that with these changes blessings will continue to come.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Florida Just Made It Even Harder To Prosecute Cops Who Shoot Unarmed Black People
- Black District Attorney Removed From E.J. Bradford Investigation Because Of A Facebook Photo
- Jazz Legend And Grammy Award Winner Nancy Wilson Dies At 81
- Jamie Grace Opens Up About Her Battle With Tourette Syndrome & Depression [VIDEO]
- DC VIOLENCE TAKES A TURN FOR THE WORST – 15 YEAR OLD HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT EXECUTED!
- Shaunie O’Neal’s Son Goes In For Heart Surgery: ‘If Only I Could Take His Place Today’
- Runways at BWI Back Open After Minor Issue
- EVERY FRIDAY WE CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- ‘Lynching,’ Blackface And An Afro Wig: Black Cops Terrorized By Racist White Coworkers, Lawsuit Says
- Busted! Cop Caught On Video Sucker Punching Unarmed Black Man Lied On Police Report
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
How God Is Changing Fat Man Deezy’s Life [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com