Fat Man Deezy is a performer that has traveled around the world. He was raised in the church and recently spoke out about how God is changing his life. Deezy mentioned that at 3am he wakes up to pastors preaching on television and you feel like they’re speaking directly to you with their words.
He believes that over the past 30 days God has done something and has been moving his heart. Deezy wants to stop being negative, clean up his act and focus more on what God wants him to do. He trust and believes that with these changes blessings will continue to come.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Rowland On The Power Of Loving Your ‘Crown And Glory’
- “One on One” Creator, Notable Television Writer & Producer Eunetta T. Boone Dead At 63
- LifeWay Christian Store To Close All 170 Stores Nationwide
- Girl, Bye: Felicity Huffman’s Shame Is ‘Unfathomable’ After Trying To Get Her Mediocre Kid Into College
- Charlottesville Public Schools Closed For Two Days After Racist Threats Online
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Announces She’s Officially Done Having Kids, So Please Stop Asking Her If She’s Pregnant [VIDEO]
- Prairie View A&M Student Hospitalized After Roommate Pours Bleach In Her Eyes
- Will Smith Takes His “Bucket List” To Facebook Watch
- 5-Year-Old Boy Dies After Being Crushed By Table At Church [VIDEO]
- A Facebook Staff Member May Have Had Access To Your Password
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
How God Is Changing Fat Man Deezy’s Life [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com